Share? - Aesop x Reader x Joseph

Requested by:_YourTheLustPerson_
______

It was a sunny day, all of the survivors are awake, except you.

The sunlight flashed into your eyes, causing you to wake up, but you continued to sleep.

Knock knock!

"Nghh... What do you wa–" you didn't finish your sentence cause Emma immediately barged in your room.

"Hey! I got good news for ya!" Emma ignored what she had done to your door and quickly sat beside you.

"What is it?" You rub your tired eyes.

"Me, You, Lucky and Aesop have a match later!" Emma squealed in excitement.

"Oh, that's it? You barged into my room just for that?" You gave a 'Seriously?' look.

Emma embarrassedly laugh, scratching the back of her neck.

You gave her a loud sigh but just smiled at her.

"I'll get ready." Emma grinned at your response and left.

You quickly enter the bathroom and shower.
______

(Y/N)'s POV

'Finally'

I grabbed two towels, i put one for my body and one for my hair.

I grabbed my clothes and began dressing.

"Hey you done?" Emma peeped in.

"E-EMMA GET OUT!"

"Chill, were both girls" Emma replied.

"But still! Get out! It's embarrassing!"

"Fiiine... Nice body btw–"

'The heck? But good thing i had my underwear on when Emma peeped through.' I thought but i just shrug it off and do what i have to do.
______

"Done!" I clasped my hands and left my room to go to the dining room.

I saw Emma, Lucky sitting beside her. The two seems impatient.

'I think i'm late'

I sat next to Lucky.

Lucky waved at me.

I waved at Lucky back and smiled. I look at Emma and ask, "Emma? Am i late?"

Emma shook her head and reply, "Were just early"

I sighed in relief, i glanced at Lucky.

"Lucky, let's talk a bit while the hunter isn't here, i'm bored" Lucky nodded.

When Lucky and i are talking, i felt chills down on my spine, like, someone was staring at us.
______

Aesop's POV

Match with (Y/N) sounds great. I really need to see her to soothe my mind right now.

I was about to enter the dining room when i see Lucky and (Y/N) chatting.

I stared at them, (Y/N) was giggling but stopped. She glanced at the door which i quickly hid behind it.

When the coast was clear i entered the room and sat next to her.

"Oh hi, Aesop!" She waved at me, waiting for my response which i just nod and looked away, not wanting for her to see my jealousy.
______

"Ugh, what's taking the hunter for so long?" (Y/N) placed her arm on the table, her chin rests on her hand while sighing.