If only - Optimistic!Naib x Reader

Requested by:sunshine_loligurl

This took longer than i expected- i was having difficulties with the story plot and stuff ._. I hope you don't mind me changing your idea qwq

Also i literally just spend my time tryna finish this .-. and it still sucks- how to write good?? ;-;

But anyways, thanks to t0astyluvscats for the background! Now it looks beautiful than before :D I can't draw tears that good i'm sorry-
______

If only you've told me about it, i would've spend my time so much more with you to let you know how much i love you...

If only i could restart everything. Even if it costs me my own life...

I just wanted to be with you...

If only...

_____

Naib shut his eyes tight as he let Emily wrap some gauze around his bleeding arm. "I told you about being careful. Now look at yourself!" He chuckled at the doctor's rant before he stood up and thanked Emily, "Sorry, i will try to be careful next time!"

"You better be or else no burgers for you today!" Naib shook his head and laugh. As he spot (Y/N) on a bench, staring at nothing but the wonderful blue sky.

An idea has crossed his mind. Tip toeing his way to the girl, with his hands ready to charge. "Heeeeey (Y/N)!" She shrieked in surprise, almost falling from the bench as her soul left her body in a short amount of time.

"W-what the?!" She turned around only to see the brunette grinning. Her face was red in embarrassment, Naib tilt his head and move closer to examine her tomato face. "You feeling alright? Why are you so red?" He asks a couple of times, placing his hand on her forehead.

"I-i'm alright, Naib..." The girl spoke softy but with a stutter, he then let her go and smile innocently. "What were you doing over here?" He questioned her, sitting next to her with his head resting on his large hands. She looked down, avoiding eye contacts with the boy as she play with her hands. "Nothing... I was just... Thinking about something."

Naib let out an 'oh' before joining her on staring at the sky, "U-um... Naib?" "Hm?" He stared at the girl who seems to be frowning, "I-if i left you all... Will you forget about me?" What the heck did she just ask? Naib sat there frozen as his eyes were filled with shock. "Hah... Wh-what are you asking such things?"

(Y/N) shake her head in shame, "I just wanted t-to know... I'm sorry for a-asking..." "Oh... Well... I will never forget you, (Y/N). Each and every one of you will always be in my heart" He cup her cheeks out of the blue, their eyes met each other as both of them blush at the same time.

"S-sorry!" He immediately take his hand off of her face and proceed on blushing madly. "...pfft" (Y/N) looked the other way as she giggle quietly, Naib heard her giggle and squeal. "Aww, your giggle is so cute!" "E-eh?" She stared at Naib and slightly smile, "T-thanks..."

Just as the two look at each other and talk about their interests. Emily and Emma was silently watching both of them from the distance, doctor holding a camera.

Click!

Emma looked at the picture in awe, "They're so cuteee!" The doctor nodded in agreement to the gardener, "I just wish that this wouldn't come to an end..." "Huh?" Emma looked at the frowning doctor, "Just... Forget what i have said." Emily averted her eyes to the puzzled girl before they left the garden, trying not to bother the cuties.