Source of Happiness - Aesop x Reader

HOLY COW I FINALLY GOT MY ACC BACK- It's been a while, i miss y'all so much qvq I thought i would never get my acc back *ugly sobbing* I'm terribly sorry for making you guys wait this long..
______

"Is she really okay?.." Emily asked Eli who shrugs in reply. "She said she was fine but..i could tell that she was lying."

It's been 5 days that (Y/N) had locked herself in her room, not a specific reasons why she locked herself up nor tell why she was hiding her true emotions to her friends.

I picked up my makeup box and interrupted the two. "Is it alright if i go see her?" Emily whip her head to me and shook her head slowly, "I'm afraid not. She told Eli that she doesn't want someone to disturb her."

I glare at the doctor, "What if she does some harmful things to herself? If so, we need to stop her. Or else...she might end up like Vera, we don't want that to happen right?" The two shake their heads, perturbed at what i told them.

"B-but she would just probably ignore us if we start annoying her to come out again.." "But if it's me, she will gladly open the door. I'm the only one she trusts in this manor after all." I wave goodbye at them and head to (Y/N)'s room.
______

"(Y/N)?" I called, knocking plenty of times at her wooden door. "...Aesop?" I heard her voice from the other wall, her voice wasn't the energetic one i knew..it was weak to what i heard.

"Yes it's me, may i come inside?.." I asked. I hear her footsteps coming closer to the door and the door gently open to reveal her smiling brightly like the sun. "Come inside!" She said, full of glee.

As i walk into her room, the aura of her room was completely different from the last time i came inside here. It was so...depressing. "Want some tea? Juice perhaps? Water?" She immediately asks after i sat down on her comfy bed. "..No thanks, i just want to ask you something."

She slowly place the teapot down, "Oh.." she mumbles, "W-what is it that you want to ask?" She stuttered. "Why did you want to lock yourself in your room and try hiding all of your feelings to us? Something bothering you?..you know i'm here for you right? You could tell me everything and i won't tell it to anyone."

She looks at me and smiled nervously, assuming that she didn't like my questions dearly. "I-i um...i just want to take a bre---" "Lies. I know even though you're tired you will still try to take one match. You're that kind of person who would do everything just to help others and not having breaks." I furrow my brows and look straightly into her (E/C) eyes.

"Please...tell me the truth, i'm your friend right? Your beloved friend?" As i told her that, i saw her shaking. "N-ngh..." Her eyes were swelling with tears, as she suddenly hugged me. "It's because... A-after Vera's suicide i didn't know what to do anymore with my life..she was like my big sister and she left me just like my parents did!..." (Y/N) cried, clutching my shirt gently before continuing.

"I've hid my true feelings because i don't want my friends to be worried...i have worked so hard to make everyone happy and if i show them my real emotions it would be ruined.." I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead, "It's okay to show your emotions to someone rather than hiding it you know..it'd get worse if you just kept it a secret." I took off my mask and flash her a smile for the very first time.

Her eyes sparkles and her lips forming up the smile that i have always loved from her the day we met. "I know nows not the time to say this but...I have always loved you (Y/N), I've loved you from the start till today. Whenever i get upset or stressed from something..you were always there to comfort me. You were my source of happiness.."

I looked down and glance at her blushing form. "Ah... I-is my confession bad?.." She blinked dozens of times before waving her hands in front of my embarrassed face, "N-no no! I never thought that someone as sweet and humble as you could love me back... I always ended up gettting hurt when i confessed my love to a certain person.." She looked away and smiled sheepishly.

I gently grab her jaw and place my lips onto her soft, tender lips. After a while i broke the kiss and looked at her, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her as her face lit up.

"Yes!"

______

Currently writing this at 11pm and i didn't regret it :'D
I didn't expect to write such sweet story in the night owo
I hope this keeps on going TvT... And i learned my lesson to not log my acc off ever again-

Words:872