Adore - Tracy x Reader

Aight so, have this songfic cuz i literally cannot find inspiration to write today-

Requested by: i_kibsko_i

Song: Mindy Gledhill - I Do Adore

It's up to you if you want to change the gender of the reader ^^

Also apologies for how late i did this– i had some technical issues with wattpad while doing this and i am glad i was able to publish again.
______

Everything you do it sends me,

Tracy stared at the girl who was watering the flowers with Emma as her companion.

Higher than the moon with every twinkle in your eye you strike a match that lights my heart on fire~

Her little lips curved up and admire (Y/N), as she was too shy to come closer to her so all she could do was watch her from afar.

When you're near, i hide my blushing face, and trip on my shoelaces.

The female survivor caught the mechanic staring at them. She smiled and excuse herself as Emma nodded and continue to water the beautiful roses. She walk closer to her, Tracy panicked and tried to cover her face as she was blushing very madly. She can't help but to stand up and run but as she did she tripped on her shoelaces, making her stumble and fall.

Grace just isn't my forte,

Thankfully (Y/N) caught her before she could fall to the ground, Tracy slowly open her left eye just to look at (Y/N) grinning.

But it brings me to my knees when you say~

"Hello, how are you, my darling today?"

Her eyes were locked onto the smiling girl's beautiful, glowing eyes, speechless at how their bodies touched together.

I fall into a pile on the floor,

Before Tracy could react (Y/N) flinched and fell as well as the freezed mechanic, Emma mouthed an 'oopsie' and giggled.

Puppy love is hard to ignore~

(Y/N) glared at the giggling gardener and apologized to Tracy, but of course, she was just lying there not moving even the slightest, she was trying to process what had happened.

When every little thing you do, i do adore ❤️

She blink numerous times and started to stutter, "(Y- (Y- (Y/N)?!" "Tracy?" She mentioned her name in a very angelic voice, Tracy couldn't handle everything so she fainted right in front of them. How embarrassingly cute.

"Hehe, i think you should carry her to her room. She seems exhausted from what's happening right now" Emma placed both of her hands behind her and look at the blushing girl, "W-why me?" The gardener smirked,

"It's because she likes you, and you like her tooo~"

Emma cooed, making her even more nervous. But she calmed herself down and began picking the unconscious girl up, she wave goodbye to the squealing brunette and began making its way to the little mechanic's room.