Here for you - Martha x Red x Vera

For:redlaserartist

(Hope this is okay for you)
______

Red's POV

What a horrible day...

My teams kept losing because of me...

Now whenever i asked them if i could play, they turn me down..

My vision began blurring, tears dropping onto my short.(or something ._.)

Everyone hates me...

I looked at my left arm with a gauze, bleeding terribly.

"I shouldn't have deepen the cut–"

"Red! What happened?!" I flinched at the voice, i looked at worried Martha and Vera.

"It's nothing haha..it's just fake!.." I sadly smiled at them, they noticed my tears and crouch down.

"Red...please don't lie to us...just please, tell us the truth" Vera clasped our hands together.

"I-it's just that...no one wants me to their team...because...i'm weak...i keep losing my team in a match..." I sobbed, hugging Vera and Martha tightly.

Vera rubbed circles at my back.

"We were wondering if you could join us Red..we're still missing one or our team.."Martha said, mournful.

"B-but! What if i make you lose?!" I wiped my tears on my face.

"Don't worry, we will still win this" Vera replied, smiling at me.

I avoided eye contacts, rubbing my teary eyes.

"Now come on! Let's go!" Martha cheerfully said out loud, reaching out her hand, i grinned at her and held her hand.
______

I sat down, panting.

"Your already tired?" Martha giggled

"It's so far!" I groaned.

"Oh c'mon, it was just meters away from us!" Vera snorted.

I just rolled my eyes and laugh.

"Heey! Am i invisible? You guys are ignoring me!!" Emma 'hmph'.

"Pfft! Your so childish Emma!" Vera ruffled Emma's hair.

The door swung open, the four of us jumped in surprise.

It was Smiley face a.k.a Joker, growling and glaring at us.

"Ugh, i just want a vacation already.." Joker groaned and roughly sat down.

"Oh hey Red, good luck." Joker looked at me and made a 'your dead' gesture.(MY GRAMMAR AND STUFF IS GOING DOWN SKSKSK)

I gulped and looked at Martha and Vera, giving me a thumbs up, i sighed and smiled at them.
______

When everyone was ready, my vision became blurry for a sec, and made a crack sound.

I opened my eyes,'moonlit river park', i saw a cipher behind me and began decoding.

My heart began glowing, i glanced at the door, Smiley was there ready to hit me.

I ran and ran, but unfortunately, he hit me.

I whined and shouted 'The hunter is near me!' i quickly put the pallet down, stunning the clown.

My legs are starting to be dead, my eyes looking somewhere to hide.

I heard a voice that is close to me 'Don't move, i'm coming!'

I didn't hesitate to move and just crouch down, waiting.

I saw a small figure coming towards me, it was Martha.

She immediately healed me up before Smiley comes closer to us.

After i was healed Smiley dash towards us, Martha taking a hit and shouted 'Get out of here!'

I looked at my back, Martha containing the hunter.

I searched for Vera or Emma, luckily, i found them two decoding together.

"Guys..M..martha.." I breathe heavily.

"Martha what?" Vera asked, worriedly.

A whine was heard from the distance, Martha incapacitated.

"Martha! You need to help Martha!" I finally told Vera.

Vera nodded and shouted 'Focus on decoding!' and ran towards Martha's direction.

I prayed that the two will be okay and quickly placed my hands on the cipher.

A red and black flashed into the cipher that we were decoding on.

Smiley hit me, Emma running away and quickly dismantling rocket chairs so that i have time to struggle or heal my self.

I didn't dare look at my back, i put pallets down and vault quickly but Smiley terror shocked me.

'This is it...i will make my team lose again...'

I didn't struggle, i just closed my eyes and waited for the clown to put me on the rocket chair.

I flinched when i heard a loud bang, the hunter roughly put me down.

"Run!" Vera and Martha was on my back, protecting me at all cost.

I tried my best just to run far away.

'Cipher machine primed!' Emma shouted.

Martha and Vera was hit but immediately have full health when Emma popped the cipher machine.

Good thing the hunter has no detention.

I saw the gardener, waiting for us.

'The exit gate is open!' Emma shouted.

Martha and Vera still running behind my back.

I saw Smiley dashing towards Martha, i quickly pushed her, taking a hit.

All of us escaped.
______

I began running towards Emily, who was waiting for us.

"Oh my! Let's get you heal up!" I placed my hand on her shoulder for support if i fall or trip on something.

Just when Emily placed me on a infirmary bed, Martha and Vera showed up, the two sitting beside me.

"Why...did you take a hit for me? I was okay if i was hit! I was worried that you'll get incapacitated because you just have a half health! Good thing that you had a last effort..." Martha, who was frowning, began hugging me.

"Thanks though.." She smiled at me.

"You know, i love you guys!" Vera grinned at us and hugged me and coordinator as well.

"You guys are the best, you supported me when i feel down, you were always on my side" I sobbed.

"We are always here for you Red" The two grinned.

"I love you guys"

(AHHH! FINALLY DONE! I have lost my motivation but i still try to finish this just to make you happy! I apologize for not updating! I was too lazy and i don't have any ideas on what to write next! Also, tysm for 1k reads!! Love you guys!!)

Words:979