Hello!! + Clarifications

Oh God, I can't believe that it's been a year now since I've last posted here 💀

Anyone still reading this book...? Not too sure since it's been dead for a while now...

But anyway! Hello everyone! I miss all of you so much!!
It's been a while, I thought about ending this book because...
I don't have any motivation to write anymore. And I have a lot of things to do now...
The authors that motivate me to write every day are gone now... </3
I do hope they're doing well

But before I end this book, I thought of finishing up the requests.
Despite the struggles to write, I finally finished them.

Though I have to clarify some things first...

CW: mentions of r*pe

For the people who death threatened me in the DMS because I support r*pe
Please, let me explain...
I do not support such disgusting action.
As a person who almost experienced that, it saddened me to think that I got told that I support such a thing

"There's no consent in any of your smut! Is this r*pe?!"

Back then, when I was writing the smut stories, my dumbass back then forgot to add consent/forgot consent exists.
I'm so sorry 💔 I won't forget about consent anymore, promise!
Oh my God, I read their messages after 4 months, I wonder how they're doing rn ;-;

Oh and I don't ship Emma and Emily anymore, after knowing everything that was in the lore, I stopped shipping them. I wasn't really interested in the lore before, I only played idv because it looks fun...
(Back then I never really understood the lore, like I didn't know/forgot that Emily killed Emma's mom, Emma was taken care of by Emily when she was a child, Emma being obsessive, etc.)
It's such a toxic ship and I only realized that now... Holy shit why did I even ship them to begin with? There were so many red flags and my ass back then really just said "lmao they're cute together"

Terribly sorry once again... I'm very much more mature than before, If you guys want me to delete them then I will!
However, negative stuff is out of the way, you can proceed with reading the remaining stories

Have a nice day/afternoon/night!