(A/N) - Discontinued.

Hi, just what the title says. I am discontinuing this book.

I don't know what to do with this book anymore, I don't have much creativity to write on it. As much as I want to keep on going, I just can't find anything to get me to write again.

Though I thank all of you for reading this one-shot, I am genuinely happy that some of you enjoyed the book dearly.

Maybe I would continue this book, there's still possibility that I would, though probably not as of how busy I am these days.

I hope you understand, once again, I love you all and I wish you guys a good day.

...

Oh also, one more thing.

April fools ;)

Ehe, did it work? You guys are probably mad at me for that- gomen qwq but anyway! Don't worry, I won't leave this one-shot! The purpose of why I haven't updated is because im doing the remaining requests ( of which I am stuck on rn- ) and of course, my lack of inspiration of writing is killing me- ( but I might take a break if I finish all the requests )

This is only optional, but you guys can try helping me with the plots, which I would be grateful if you want to! I would credit anyone who helped! Here are the stories that im having a hard time thinking of a plot with:

— Edgar x Reader Fluff ( and yes, he will be a tsun tsun as usual )

— Wu Chang x Reader Smut ( ehem, for the thirsty Wu chang simps out there- why not help spice things up a bit hmm? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) don't be shy bring out the guccis )

Right now im working on Gamekeeper x Reader, and since I don't exactly know how he acts around the reader, it might take a while...

That's it then! Byeonara cuties uvu