Comfort - Aesop x Suicidal!Reader

Warning:Mentions of cutting and self-harm.

Yeah sorry this is short :c
______

I'm done

I hate my life

Wish i didn't even exist.

I gazed on my wound that i cut earlier, it was still fresh.

Drip drip

My bleeding wrist keeps dripping blood on the wooden floor, but it didn't bother me to clean it up. Not one bit.

I don't care if someone opened the door and gasp at the view, i just wanted to let them see how much PAIN i go through everyday.

I stood up, heading to the bathroom until there was a knock on the door.

'Speak of the devil'

I stopped and turned around, walking to the door.

"Who is it...?"

"It's me, Aesop..you hadn't eaten in days nor walk out of your room, what's wrong?" His voice was full of worry.

I didn't hesitate to open the door, i just need someone to comfort me..

I unlocked the door and quickly opened the door, making him see the blood on the floor and cuts on my wrists.

He was shook, he quickly grabbed my wrist and examined it.

"W-why did you cut yourself?!" Aesop exclaimed, he wasn't like that at all.

I was surprised from the unexpected reaction of his.

He immediately grabbed a gauze and gently bind it on my wrist.

I just stared at the worried Aesop, my eyes started getting watery.

"(Y/N)..." He looked at my now sobbing face with a sympathy look.

"I..i don't want to live anymore..depression keeps coming back for me! I-it hurts..." I closed my eyes.

"It hurts!" I exclaimed.

I clenched my white nightgown, crying like there's no tomorrow.

Aesop caressed my cheek, his eyes was full of regret.

"It's going to be alright love.." Aesop took his mask off and kissed my forehead.

He opened his arms for me, i didn't hesitate and i quickly embraced him tightly.

"If you had problems like this again..feel free to talk to me about it.."

He stroked my (H/C) messy hair and kissed me in the cheek.

"Thank you for comforting me Aesop..." He hummed in reply, I placed my head on his chest, my eyelids were heavy due to warmth i never felt before.

The last word i heard from him was,"I love you"

I smiled and fell asleep on his chest.

Thank you..

End.

If you have problems with life or your depressed i will be here for you, don't cut yourself, your not a paper to cut on. I know life may be sometimes full of depress but please, just talk to your psychiatrist, family members or your friend that you trust the most, always remember..
your not alone..😊

Words:459