War - Wu Chang x Reader

Quick (A/N):

Hello guys! I'm back with the milk i bought from the store for the past few weeks of finding one! No seriously, the reason why i can't update much more is because October 5 is the day where Online Class starts, and my anxious butt is gonna suffer again ;; but do not worry, i won't abandon this book and each and everyone of you.. if i abandon y'all then it's like abandoning my own family T^T... Well then, have fun reading!

Requested by:FamdomOF_All

Oh! Also, i turn reader into a child cuz it made the story more cuter ÚwÙ

______

It has been a while for (Y/N) to talk to someone rather than her dad and her mom. She feels so lonely. After all these days of making friends, all she got was getting betrayed. Which is why her dad didn't want her to make friends again, since they all just want her money and backstabbing her so deeply.

However, those lonely days ended thanks to the two guards who's names Xie Bian and Fan Wujiu.

The two new guards whom appeared to be brothers, introduced themselves to the girl. Aside from that, they even tried to talk to her. From the garden to her room, they were always there to entertain her. Hence, it made her smile.

Seeing his daughter lighten up from the dark, the king approved for her to be friends with them. Which made her even more happier than lately. She bounced up and down as she ran to the guards like a lost puppy who's trying to find her owner. She jumped to Xie who almost fell from the ground, he looked at her princess grinning and telling what happened that made her on cloud nine today.

"Aw, look Fan! Isn't our little princess cute?" Xie almost died from the girl's cuteness, on the other side, Fan could only watch them from the distance, like he wasn't invited from the hug and it's making him frown even more than before.

"Yeah yeah, stop it. You legit look so ugly when you smile." Fan glared at Xie who glared back at his gloomy brother. The two heard a whine, turning their heads to (Y/N) who was crying. "N-no i wasn't talking to you! Y-you look so beautiful when you smile!" Fan desperately tried to calm her down, scared for her father to find out he made her cry. She hiccupped a "Really?", getting a small nod from the black guard. She wipe her tears away and turn back to her happy self.

She wished they would be like this until they reached their limit on lives. She wished nothing would go wrong.

Though she never knew what was coming.

______

The little girl tighten her grip to Xie's leg, sobbing relentlessly. The king announced that there's an upcoming war and they need to finish it as soon as possible. Hearing that broke the girl's heart. She didn't want them to die! Needless to say the two were her only close friends. What would she do when they left her for good? She wouldn't be able to live much longer without them.

Regardless, Xie pick the girl up and flash her a smile she will never forget. The smile she always admire from the guards. It had reached the limit of her to shed into many many tears before getting split apart with the help of her parents.

"Xie, Fan! D-don't leave me!" She tried to reach Fan but failed. Her sobs made their heart shatter into pieces as they wave goodbye to the little girl. They didn't want this. But they need to for the king.

Xie glanced at Fan, his face hinted pure sadness and agony after watching (Y/N) crying and shouting their names. It also hurt him. They already missed her. That's how much they loved her... They wished this would end once and for all just to come back and see her face once again.