Abuse - Joseph x Abused!Reader x Wu chang

Warning that this have bad languages and abuse.

Note: Since you and Jack are in a relationship, you two share the same room. And Jack's closest friends are Joseph, Fan Wujiu and Xie bian so your fine if you talk to them.

Another note that all rooms are soundproofed so that everyone will have a peaceful night, not knowing that there's an abuse going on the next room :')

This is gonna be long- prepare your popcorns-
______

A hit to your stomach and another until you completely fell down to your knees. "J-jack, please stop!.." You cried out but Jack didn't listen, he keeps hurting you instead.

You have broke one of his rules to not ever talk to any other guy except for him, but it wasn't your fault cause Joker was asking for help and you couldn't bring someone down.

"Didn't i told you to never EVER talk to anyone except for me? Are you deaf?!" Exclaimed Jack, grabbing your wrist tight if you would ever think of running away. You yelp in pain, trying to struggle from his grasp but you were too weak, you could only look at him and answer his questions while he hurts you physically and mentally.

"I...i'm sorry, please let me go!.." You whine but your words didn't bother him, he keeps on kicking you until he just throw you to the ground and left you there, crying uncontrollably.
______

Another day, another pain.

As you open your eyes, you were in the ground. Images soon go through your mind until you cry again. Ever since Naib goes missing Jack soon dated you and he slowly becomes an abuser.

You try standing up but due to the pain he had gave you yesterday, your body was completely numb.

Luckily, there was a table near you. You try to reach out and grip onto it so it would help you from standing up. As you stand up, you try to change your clothes to a hoodie and a long pants to hide all the bruises and cuts. After that you slowly made your way to the door, greeted by Joseph who intended to knock on the door to greet you.

"Ah, bonjour ma chérie. You look...so pale, are you okay?" He inquired, you look at him in confused. "What do you mean? I'm totally okay!" You smile widely at him so that he remove his concern for you. While the two of you talk for hours, Fan and Xie joined in. "Morning (Y/N), Joseph. How are you?" Xie questioned while Fan just looks at you and Joseph with his usual look.

"We're fine." The french lad answered while looking at Fan with his puzzled look, "But anyway, Fan, why are you looking at me and (Y/N)? Something bothering you?" He added, Xie looks at Fan who shook his head, "N...nothing." He reply and looks at the other way, "Oh by the way, why are you wearing that hoodie i gave you months ago? You said it was hideous." Fan glance at you, waiting for your reply. "No no, i love it Fan! This hoodie is useful to hide my-" You stop for a second then change the subject,"A-anway! I thought you have a match later? Go and prepare!" You push Fan and Xie who pouts at your sudden action, "Aww, but i want to give you hugs.." "N-not now Xie! If Jack saw us hugging we would be dead!" "Just one hug...please? A good luck hug?" Xie looks at you as he beg, Fan on the other hand, is getting annoyed by Xie who is being a child.

You sigh and hug him, you glance at Fan who was giving you all an angry look, you giggle and grab him, "Wait what about me?" "No one cares about you Joseph." Xie smirks at fuming Joseph, you huff and grab Joseph aswell, hugging the childish trio. "Good now?" You ask the three, Xie nods in reply, Joseph giving you thumbs up and Fan...wait where is he?

"Where's Wujiu?" "Oh sorry, he must've left because his crush hugged him-" "W-wait what?" You ask Xie who covers his mouth, "Whoops better get going now Fan is calling me!" "How can you hear Fan calling you from far awa- and, he's gone." Joseph observes Xie who was running away, face palming himself and wave goodbye at you, you wave goodbye at Joseph and started making your way to the garden.