Serious Love - Yandere!Joker x Fem!Survivor Reader

Warning:This has Gore and stuff and bad languages. Also, LEMON ALERT!! If you don't want to read it, just wait for the next update..My grammar sucks too TwT.

Requested by:AngelApokalipsis

Yeet,here goes my first yandere story OwO.
______

Joker's POV

Someone always caught my attention.

It was a little girl who always visits in the circus, her (H/C) dreadlock hair, those (E/C) eyes, her (S/C) skin, i still remember everything about her.

The time when she smiled at me when i finished my performance, i was slowly falling for her.

But she suddenly disappeared, i was drowning in sadness.

My manager fired me because i keep messing up my performance on the stage.

My life was horrible until i noticed a letter with a red wax seal in front of my door.

"Invitation?.." I opened the letter:

Hello,

If your reading this, you are invited to a game, where you hunt for survivors and you will find your love of your life and soon, you will have a good and happy life, but if you don't want to join. Your life depends on it.

                                 Sincerely,
                                 The host

"My life depends on it?.." I gazed at the letter.

"Love of my...life?..." I sighed.
______

"This is the place, i guess.."

I examined the large brown double door and i knock at it two times.

The door swung open and it reveals a woman who seems to be a geisha.

"Ah! You must be the new hunter! Come in!" The geisha bowed to me and motioned me to come inside.

As we are walking to our destination the geisha asked me something,"Oh, pardon me but, what is your name mister?" The geisha smiled at me.

"Joker...but you can call me smiley face" I replied, examining the place."What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Michiko" She clasped her hands together and smiled at me again.

Michiko opened the door, many people jumped in surprise.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Let's all welcome the new hunter!"

All of the hunters welcomed me and introduced themselves and their abilities.

"Since you don't know your ability, let's play together in a match!" Michiko smiled.

I nodded, since i'm new here i will just follow the geisha everywhere.
______

Few months later...(yeah, i'm sorry, i just don't know what to write xD)

I huffed, sitting on the couch, it's already like, 5 months or so but i never gotten to find my 'love' of my life, i knew it was just a joke to force me to join.

"Everyone! Gather up!" Leo declared.

While everyone was sitting, Leo announced,

"There is a new survivor coming today, so i'll order everyone to be nice to her got it?"

'Her?' i thought, is she the one?

While i was zoning out, Jack snapped his fingers so that i could snap back to the real world.