Mistakes - Various!Survivors x Sad!Reader

So anyways- i just wrote this cause i just got 3 thank yous on a match (they said thank you in a bad way) and it was kinda stressful so that's why i'm writing this because i wanna feel loved and forgot what just happened qwq...

Idk what pic i should place so i just pick a random one-
______

One lost, two and then three.

Nothing was going right for (Y/N). She partially feel super awful about the mistakes she made during match, often receiving thank you to the survivors whenever she made one little mistake.

She was the same cheerful person they know but was dead inside. She sat there, far away from the others as she recall every little mistakes she had made. Eli stare at her looking through the window, (Y/N) was sitting there for hours and yet she didn't move a single muscle.

"Hey." Said the seer, Naib hummed softly at his buddy who kept nudging him to gain his attention. "(Y/N)'s been pretty down, what happened?" Naib sighed, "She threw the match earlier and the two were practically mad at her. But i forgave her since kiting Mary was pretty hard." The mercenary explained whilst drinking his soda, he looks really upset about her but hid it since he doesn't want anyone to know his emotions.

"Let's go cheer her up then." Eli beckon Norton and the others who agreed to join, "I wanna hug (Y/N) and tell her that everything's alright!" Mike frowns at his best friend's state. Aesop and Andrew also wants to join, for paying back her kindness she did to both of them.

"Who the hell would make my baby (Y/N) sad?! I'll turn them to shreds for doing that!" Norton shouted, almost everyone heard it which he apologized for making a scene. "Enough chit chatting, let's just go comfort her!" Emma chimed in with the worried doctor, Luca peek around the corner and yelled, "CAN I JOIN? I WANNA THANK HER FOR HELPING ME WITH MY INVENTIONS!!"

'The fu-' Eli shook his head and nod, "I still don't get why someone would hate her. I mean... She literally helped us so much and we would just be mad at her for playing bad? Come on!" Demi cross her arms, joining them since she doesn't want anyone to be sad in this manor. All of them walk towards her with sympathy.

"Hey (Y/N)." She looked up at Eli who was smiling down at her, utterly confused on why almost every survivors are near her. "H... Hi? Why are you gu-" her sentence was cut off, Victor was very impatient to hug her, "(Y/N) please don't be sad!" He consoled, making her even more confused on what's going on. As she watch Victor sob in her arms, she came to a realization. "H-hey! It's okay, don't need to cheer me up. I'm fine!"

"Liar!" Mike pouts, joining the hug as Aesop nervously play with his hands, "I-i um... I'm not the kind of person who would thank for someone's help but... Thank you for making me feel less insecure about myself..." He looked down, gulping as he also join the group hug. "Hey... I'm sorry for being mad at you earlier, i was completely stressed out because i keep losing... I hope you forgive me!..." Fiona slightly bow down, still hating herself for getting mad at her friend.

"I also wanna apologize..." Vera hug herself, guilt was inside her body whenever she gets mad at someone for doing bad. (Y/N) shook her head and smile at the two, "It's okay, i forgive you girls!" The two thanked her for being so nice to them, "Waaah! This is making me cry!" Demi pushed the crowd and hugged (Y/N) tight, "Don't ever forget that your big sis is here okay?!" She cup her face and kissed her nose.

Unexpectedly, the well known mercenary joined the hug. "Just forget what happened earlier and cherish this moment, okay? I don't usually show my feelings towards others but i felt the need to show it now to make you feel better." He smiled at the girl, for the very first time. "Y... You guys!..." She sniffled, almost crying at how lucky she is to get invited to this manor, she feels like they're her family.

"I love you guys so much..." She sobbed.

"We love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)!"

______

This... I love myself for writing such a lovely story ;-;

Also, for everyone who have met thank you spammers, toxic players, etc. Please ignore them! I don't want y'all to get hurt like what happened to me today qwq

And i wanna remind you that i'm here for you! I love you all and don't forget that ❤️

Words:812 (short but sweet owo)