Let's Dance - Mike x Reader

Mike needs love as well! πwπ

So i'm going to create one!
Also your a ballerina.

Your look will be like this:

Don't mind my crappy edit -_-

______

You, Mike and Margaretha are friends.

You three were circus performers from the past.

Mike was pretty excited when you entered the manor.

He asked so many questions: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, everything about you.

You felt strange when Mike was near you, it feels like you like him very much.
______

Everyone was chatting, playing, running around when Martha stands in the middle.

"Everyone gather up! We have an announcement from the host!" Martha shouted so everyone will stop at what they were doing and look at her.

"The host wrote a letter to me, it says here...there will be a dance party tonight!" Martha announced.

You and Margaretha had sparkles in our eyes, smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"And we still have time to decorate for the dance party!" Martha added.

"So, who's here to help?"

You looked at Margaretha who nodded, you both quickly raised your hands.

Martha was very happy cause she met these two, they were always there to help, even in this special occasions.

Mike also raised his hand, he rarely helped but when his friends raised their hands, he will also join.

Eli, Emily, Emma, Victor and Vera also raised their hands. (Btw, Victor is the new survivor)

You were happy when Victor also joined, he's like your brother.

"Alright! that's enough, let's go!" Martha motioned us to follow her.
______

(Y/N)'s POV

Mike land his hand on my shoulder, grinning widely.

"Hey Mikey! Were surprised that you also joined, why?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I don't have anything to do...so i joined! And also because you guys raised your hands!" Mike replied.

Margaretha glanced at Mike to me then smiled.

"I'm super glad that you joined." Margaretha murmured.

Mike just smiled, a closed eye one.
______

While we were decorating, me, Eli and Emily are baking some cookies,vcroissant and other delicious food and some drinks.

Mike helped Margaretha from grabbing a basket full of flowers to decorate the place.