Obey - Naib x Reader

Requested by:Sad_Pillz

Warning that this is a lemon story.
______

(Y/N)'s POV

'Hmm...i want donuts...'(Wow, what a great way to start a story)

I was thinking deep when someone called my name out of the blue.

"(Y/N)?"

"Wha? Huh?"

Oh it's Emily.

"Could you check on Naib? He hasn't had breakfast yet, i'm worried if something happened to him.." Emily told me, a bit perturbed while preparing the tray.

"Oh sure" I smiled and gently grab Naib's breakfast on Emily's hand.

Slowly making my way to Naib's room, 'Finally i made it!'

I used my other hand to knock on Naib's room, making sure to don't spill his food, "Naib?"

No answer.

"Naib? Open the door, please?"

Still no answer.

"Welp, i'm just going to take your breakfast and eat it thank you–"

The door quickly swung open, revealing Naib with only a towel on his waist. 'Wrong time..' I thought.

"What, and why are you blushing.?" Naib questioned me,

"E-emily told me to go and give this to you..I guess i-i knocked at the wrong time.."

Naib sighed and sat on his bed, motioning me to sit.

I closed the door and gave him his breakfast but he shook his head.

"You feed me."

"What? Why?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"I don't want my hands dirty again, duh."

"What a baby, you can just wash your hands again dummy–"

"Obey me or else..."

Without thinking i quickly took the fork and stab the pancake.

"H-here..."

Naib opened his mouth and bites the pancake, He's so cute..

Staring into his face to his body, Naib caught me and smirked.

"Enjoying the view sweetie?~" He teasingly said as i shook my head.

"N-no!–"

"Okay then but, i'm still hungry...i need real food." Naib locked his eyes into mine and leans closer,

"W-what real food?"

I was avoiding it until i felt the wall behind me. Naib pinning both of my hands.

I felt his warm breathe into my neck, "It's you of course."

He roughly pushed me in the bed and immediately bit my neck, i tried to struggle but he was strong.

He took my shirt off and looked at my chest.

"Wow.."

"S-stop that!" I looked away, flushing hard.

He took my bra off and licked my bud, squeezing the other one.

I try not to moan but when Naib plays with my flower, a little moan escaped from my mouth.

Oh no, He's gonna be turned on from that.

Naib's POV

"Nice moan" I smirked

I grab her and make her kneel down.

"First.." I took the towel off on my waist, revealing my member, "Do mine first."

She gently grabbed it and slowly moving her hands up and down.

After that, she licked the tip, i groaned and grabbed her head, pushing it in deep. (Y/N) teared up.

She sucked it hard, while she was bobbing her head, i came in her mouth.

"What the heck! You didn't warn me!" She spit the c*m and wipes the c*m on her face.

Without hesitating, i pulled her, pinning her on the bed, i took her underwear off and placed my member in her entrance.

She moaned loud, making the survivors hear it but i don't care, i thrust in and out roughly,

Calling her name over and over again between my thrusts she did the same, "N-naib! Naib naib naib!~" I licked her buds and kissed her roughly.

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt a knot inside me, it means i'm going to c*m soon.

"N... N-naib... I-i'm going to... c-climax!" i told him, between my heavy breathing.

"I'm going to c*m aswell..." Naib groaned while he keeps on thrusting.

He pulled his member and came, white stuff on my chest, i smiled and kissed him again, "I love you, master~"

After the 'i love you's Naib cuddled me and we fall asleep.
______

Morning...

When i open my eyes, there was Naib, all dressed up.

He noticed that i was awake and smiled.

"Want me to help you get dress, princess?"

"No thanks, go and eat your breakfast" I slightly smiled at him, he nodded and did the same.

When i'm done, i walked to the dining room, there was only Naib, i guess everyone's done except for me and Naib.
______

While me and Naib were eating, Emily slammed her hands on the table, making the both of us jolt in surprise.

"What did you do?!" She shouted at the merc.

"What?" Naib replied,

She pointed on my neck, revealing a large hickey.

Everyone gathered at the dining room, other survivors was confused on what's happening, others are just enjoying the scene.

"Oh sh–"

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Emily chased after Naib.

I covered my red tomato face, not wanting to look at everyone.

Gosh this is embarrassing...

(Done! I think i'm slowly improving, idk :/ but thanks for requesting! Feel free to request more!^w^)

Words:845