Survivors & Hunters

Is it really time to leave this place? Why so soon?
It was sadly time to leave the manor, after spending so much time making memories with everyone.

Everyone gathered around you, and their expressions caused you to crumble to pieces.
They were saddened to think that you were going to be forced to leave everyone behind now that the time had come.

"Y/N!! Are you really going to leave us? For reals? Forever?"

Mike sobbed intensely while holding a fraction of your shirt.
Trying to prevent you from departing.
Nobody even made an attempt to stop Mike because they didn't want you to go too.

"I'm sorry, Mikey. As much as I don't want to leave you all, Miss Nightingale ordered me to. Plus, I want to live normally, and my body hurts from everything that we have had to put up with for so long."

Mike continued to sob while clutching your shirt even after you have finished your explanation.
When he had finally settled down, he stopped grasping you and looked down.

With a box of bandages in hand, Emily entered the room.
She insisted on giving you the bandages despite not having any injuries yourself.

"I don't have any valuable gifts for you so I— I'll give you all my stuff if you want me to,"

She stated,

"Just... Just take it and put it up in your house so you could remember me and everyone else in the manor."

Halfway through her message, Emily broke down in tears because she couldn't believe this was actually happening.
You were so special to her, and she loved you more than anyone else.
But now you're leaving her.

"Y/N... I love you..."

Emily sobbed as she said it, and you felt your heart crack.

"I love you too, Emily."

When Emily realized her time was up, she turned around and joined the rest of the group.
Eli, Aesop, and Naib stepped in front of you.
They were trying not to cry, but you could tell they were already crying for such a long time.
Eli spoke first and made an effort to speak clearly so you could understand.

"Y-Y/N... Who's going to look after Brooke with me now? She'll miss you as dearly as I miss you..." He mumbled.

You made an effort to cheer Eli up despite his pained expression.
When you gently petted Brooke's head, you could see her tensing up.
She hooted merrily but soon stopped. Even an owl would miss you, and that is heartbreaking.

Naib interrupted the discussion.
He lost control of himself.

"Why... Why did you make me like you? I don't want to feel pain anymore, but you made me feel it again."

Tears began to fall down Naib's cheeks as he clenched his chest.
He gave you a bitter look as he looked at you.

"Y/N. You know we can protest to that and change that bitch's mind, right? Or we can leave together and start a normal life together, please... Don't leave me..."

He sobbed.
His cries were so heartfelt that Aesop began to cry as well.

Looking at the ground, Aesop muttered with all his remaining courage.

"Y/N... Please, change your mind."

He doesn't want to look at you after you broke his heart.
Aesop was too hopeless to look at you.
While you were thinking about what to do, you heard a voice from behind you.

"Y/N...?"

Victor is holding the hands of Memory and Robbie as you turn to look behind you.
While the other two were baffled by what was happening, Victor knew and was frustrated at the circumstance.