Immature - Jose x Childish!Fem!Reader

Requested by:oisvil

This is gonna be short sorry..(╥_╥)
______

3rd Person's POV

"(Y/N) wait up!!"

The Officer yelled as he was chasing after the girl with a (H/C) hair.

"Ya can't catch me!!" Said the girl who was hiding behind the wall, trying her best to hold her laugh.

The boy then rested for a bit as he proceed on finding the girl.

"Ugh, cmon! Emily's gonna kill me if i haven't kept my eye on you while they're away!" The Officer yelled but the childish girl didn't answer.
______

(Y/N)'s POV

Hehe, i'm sure that he won't be able to find me here, this is my favorite hiding place!

"Ugh, cmon! Emily's gonna kill me if i haven't kept my eye on you while they're away!" Jose was close to my hiding place, i kept my mouth shut so that he won't know that i'm close.

"You know what, i will just eat your favorite ice cream–"

I then jumped out of my hiding place when he mentioned my favorite ice cream.

"EEEE! DON'T YOU DARE!"

He then flick my forehead, causing me to yelp,"Your so childish, i mean it"

I childishly pouted as he carried me towards the kitchen, to be honest, i was pretending to be a childish person just to get his attention all the time.

As we were heading to the kitchen, there stood the mercenary who is wearing his newest costume, the 'Chesire Cat'.

"Sup Naib"

"Sup, is (Y/N) troubling you again?" The boy with cat ears looked at me while he was drinking milk.

"Sheesh! She's absolutely immature than the other females!"

'wow what a jerk.'

"But you like her–"

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME! EMILY'S GONNA BE BACK ANY SECOND NOW!" Jose shouted, causing the cat boy to flinch.

The Officer quickly opened the fridge, grabbing the ice cream and gently placing it onto my palm.

I was about to lick the ice cream when suddenly he grabbed my small hand onto his larger ones, oh boy! My cheeks sure was flushing hard!.

"She should be here" Jose looked at my heating face and smiled, he crouched down to my height and straight away kissed my forehead.

"Sorry for flicking your forehead earlier."

"That's not enough." I abruptly grabbed his collar and kissed him, the officer was stun but soon kissed me back.

"Oh my"

I turned to look who it was, the doctor was astound on the view, her hand was on her lips.

"I-it's not what it looks like!"

Out of the blue, the gardener and perfumer jumped on the scene,"Ooooh! I knew it! You guys are together!!~" Said the girl with a straw hat.

"Let's go and tell everyone!!" Vera then ran to the living room, gathering everyone's attention.

"GUYS! IT IS TRUE THAT (Y/N) AND JOSE ARE TOGETHER!!"

The news was spreading super fast, the news was also spreaded on the Hunter's side.

"Damn it." Jose mumbled, his face was reddish than ever.

"What? Isn't it true?" I smirked, the officer just shrugged it off and laugh.
______

(I'm losing my motivation againnnn (>﹏<)... dang it, i tried my best to write it long but suddenly my motivation was missing! I am very sorry ;-;)

Words:547