Xie Bi'an & Fan Wujiu

CW: A badly written Smut, if you don't want your eyes and life to be traumatized then please don't read this. If you want to, then please proceed with caution. 💀

Good luck, soldier.

__________

A party is being held in the manor, it's a rather formal affair, but that doesn't stop you from having a good time.
There's an orchestra, which plays classical Chinese music, which you find quite pleasant.
There's also an extensive dinner, which you help yourself to by eating everything on your plate.
Just as much as you enjoyed the fun activities and snacks, you needed a companion to talk with.
It was boring to sit by yourself and drink.

You were about to decide that you wanted to go back to your room when Xie Bi'an called your name.

"Hello, Miss Y/N. I'm sorry to disturb you, but I want to ask if you would like to hang out with me and Fan?"

He asks, which you answer with a yes.

Xie seems happy, but Fan felt the opposite.
He looks uncomfortable and aggravated, which you didn't notice before.
When you first met him, he was very nice to you, but now he just feels weird around you.
You wonder what's wrong with him, maybe he just got tired of your company.
You decided to dismiss your thoughts and talk to both of them, Xie replies very quickly while Fan remained silent, refusing to reply.
Xie noticed how quiet he was and excused him,

"Pardon him, he drank a bit earlier. I'm sure he'll talk with you again once he's sober up."

You nodded and awkwardly smile,

"Oh! I heard that Demi is ready to make drinks, do you want to go to her mini-bar?"

Xie broke the awkward atmosphere by bringing up the said topic.
You agreed to go, as you were feeling a bit tired. A little booze would help you stay awake.
When you entered Demi's room, she was startled to see you, but soon cheered up.

"Hello, dear. You came! Did you enjoy yourself at the party?"

She asks, eager to hear your answer.

"Yes, I did."

You answer.
Demi seemed happy, but not as happy as you were.
She took your hand and led you to the mini-bar, and told you she would get the prepared drinks.

"The drinks on the house, darlings! Drink up!"

Demi slid the drinks on the table, three pairs of beautiful, ice cold, and red colored cocktails. You go for the cocktail relatively quickly and down it all.
It tasted great and chilled you down to your core.
You decide to have another one.

"Another one, darling?"

Demi asks. You nodded, a bit too quickly, but you couldn't help it.
After chugging several shots, the alcohol relaxed you.
You felt a bit sleepy, but you decided to stay up.
You were so intoxicated that Xie and Fan both became concerned.
Fan excused himself and set his cocktail down.
Xie simply observed and followed suit.
Demi questioned the two,

"You're not going to drink your cocktails?"

Fan shook his head as he requested you to stand up and hold his hand.

"I'm very sorry. We put our drinks down for the moment because we want to make sure Y/N won't cause any disturbances."

Xie chuckles in response to Demi.

"I see... Alright, off you go! But make sure to get your asses back here and continue drinking your drinks!"

Demi grinned and so did Xie,