Mine - Luca x Reader

Sorry for not updating so very often– can't think of what to write next, but i was glad my friend helped me think of a story that is kinda cringey, but at least i have another story to feed y'all with–
______

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was pretty much normal, except for the fact that I had to deal with a bunch of people who were trying to flirt with me.

I wasn't pleased about it, but then again I didn't really expect anything else from them.
Still, they weren't exactly the type to just go around flirting with random girls in public like some sort of pervert.

But I'm happy that Luca stopped them, because I would have been annoyed by myself doing it.

Of course I did notice one guy staring at me and another talking to me a little too long, so maybe I should be more careful with my interactions?

I don't really know why they like me in the first place, am i really that attractive? Or is it something else?

In any case, I guess I better get used to this attention. It's not like anyone will be looking at me all the time now.
______

While baking some cake for Emily and Emma's anniversary, Luca entered the kitchen. He looked very tired, which made him look even cuter than usual.

"(Y/N)! You're up early!" he said as he sat down on the chair next to you.
"What are you making?"
"I'm baking a cake." You smile while placing the whipped cream on the cake.

"Oh! Are you making an anniversary cake for Emily and Emma?" Luca asks."Yeah, Emily asked if I could do it." "That's great! They'll love it!"

"Also.." Luca hesitate before pointing at your cheek, you look at Luca in curiosity, "Eh?" "Ah.. let me just get rid of it myself."

Luca lean closer to your face and starts licking your cheek, your cheeks were powdered with red hue as you push Luca away,"W-what the?!" "Chill, i was just trying to get rid of the whipped cream from your little cheek." Luca smiles innocently as if it was fine to lick someone's cheek out of the blue, "B-but still! You could've just used your finger to get rid of the cream.." Luca just shrug and chuckle.
______

After the cake was finished, you and Luca decided to hang out for a while in the garden.

While Luca was watching the flower bloom, you were sitting on the bench and watched him.
The sun shines brightly on Luca, he looks absolutely stunning. His body is toned and his muscles are visible through his clothing. Even though he has dark hair, it doesn't hinder the beauty of his face or body.

Just thinking of how handsome he is when he smile makes you blush hard.
You can't help but stare at him as he playfully pokes your arm.

Luca seems to be enjoying himself, and you feel awkward about being so close to him.
"Hey, hey hey! Day dreaming again?" Luca pouts while poking your arm, "Don't tell me you are bored being with me, hm?"
"W-what? No!" You say while covering your face, "It's just... I mean... You know..."

"Why is your face red?" Luca ask with a smirk.
"I-it's nothing!" You stutter, "I just didn't realize that we had been staring at each other all day."
"Hmm, well it's not like I mind seeing you looking this way. It's cute.

While the two of you tease one another, the garden door slam open revealing Kevin. He walks up to you and sits down next to you.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Kevin smiles.
"Oh hey! What brings you here?" You inquire.
While the two of you chat for a while, Luca seems irk at the cowboy's presence.

"Kevin, don't you know that we are trying to have a peaceful date?" Luca asks, you look at Luca in shock. 'Date?' you thought to yourself while Kevin tilt his head, "Oh, well.. bye (Y/N)"