✨chapter 26✨A New Beginning

Somewhere in Canada 8 months later...

Y/n Pov

"hey Son, do you want to grab some food with me and head to library?... "Alice ask me after the History teacher left the class...

"I'm fine with it but why library?... "

"well, it's quiet there not like in cafeteria. It always crowded and the seats always full with other students... "

"make sense... I guess we move now? Don't want to be late or else we gonna miss our favorite food... "

"yep let's go... "

Me and Alice then walk out from the classroom and run towards the cafeteria to buy our food and drink before it get crowded...

"wew, what you buy? I bought this... "she ask showing me her egg sandwich in wraps...

"I bought a pack of breadstick... And mineral water... "I said and she nod...

"sike! We can share later. Let's go to library... "she said and I nod understand as we both walk towards the library through the hallway...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Son, do you think I look pretty?... "ask Alice out of sudden had me choke on my breadstick that I'm currently eat...

"w-WhY you ask??... "I ask while tapping my chest and drink my mineral water...

"just wondering... I mean, you as a man, what do you think about me?... "she ask and I examine her look...

Well, she's pretty in my opinion

Well, she's pretty in my opinion.. and then what more about her? Hmm...

"I guess you pretty... "

"that's all you can say?... "she ask and I nod...

"*sigh* you boring, Son... "

"but why you ask me though?... "I ask and she turn to look at me...

"there's someone who I like here in our school but I have not guts to confess to that person... I don't think I'm pretty enough... "

Is that so huh?...