✨chapter 14✨

Y/n Pov

It's been 1 months since I been living in this hospital. I kept decline Yeji noona calls and I didn't reply any of her messages because I'm scared. I don't know why I felt scare... Maybe I'm afraid that she'll know that I'm actually dying slowly. If she knows, I bet she will get sad. I don't want her to trouble herself anymore....just for someone like me...

Today it's the day I can go back to dorm but I've need to go back to this hospital every weekend for an appointment about my tumor and some diagnosis and etc...

After I done changing my clothes, I walk out from my room and make my way to the counter as I was informed by the nurse that before I leave, I should sign something before leaving...

"please sign here and here... "the nurse said handing me a sheet of paper and also a pen...

I take both of the item and wrote down my sign. As I was about to gave back the sheet to the nurse, someone with familiar voice calling my name...

"y/n?? What are you doing here?... "a voice of girl ask make me turn around to see at the person...

Ryujin noona?!?

Ryujin noona?!?...

Author Pov

"y/n?? What are you doing here?..."Ryujin ask as she saw y/n at the counter with a bags of clothes...

"i-i... W-what are you doing here, noona?... "y/n ask back a bit trembling and Ryujin giggles...

"silly... I'm here to visit my dad..."she said shooking her head but y/n still confused...

"is your dad sick?!?... "he ask and Ryujin shook her head...

"Pfftt... Y/,n,  my dad is the chairman of this hospital lol... "she said and y/n just nod understand...

"anyway, why are you here?... "Ryujin ask and y/n could only sigh...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"did Yeji unnie know about this? About the tumor in your head?... "Ryujin ask and y/n shook his head smiling...