Prologue✨

Sometimes life does not work as we dream. Sometimes God gives us a test to test our patience and to see how long we can get with the test. That's the life of a teenager named Son Y/n. He was tested with the death of his parents who are still so mysterious for some reason. He is known as a great street dancer because of his accuracy in memorizing the dance pitch. However polite he is against those who support him but on the contrary, he is an arrogant, self-centered and arrogant man if one tries to interfere in his life...

Every 12 midnight he will have a wish. He does not know what he's gonna want but that's the time where he will always be tearing his tears. In his life, he only relied on himself since childhood and he became cold as someone tried to help his life even though it was a help but why was he so? Did his parents death first cause he became arrogant and self-important?...

Is by wish will help him go through his life properly without people care about his life or might be one day, he will met with someone who will completely change his life 360 degrees from mean to respectful person?...

Is that person was a special person to y/n? Is the person that was meant for y/n can take all the things that will come from y/n and help him get through his life?...

Will be continue...

///so yeorobun this is my new Yeji ff since last one. Hope you guys will gave much support as i will provide good stories ^^!!!!///