✨chapter 29✨

Wonyoung Pov

"w-who are you?... "ask y/n oppa to me as he look at me confuse... He didn't recognise me???...

"oppa, it's me, Wonyoung your school friend! Why you ask who am I?... "

"sorry... I didn't mean by anything but I had a surgery last year to remove my tumor so I barely remember anyone who I known before... "

Oh I almost forgot about that... so that mean he can't remember me?...

"ah it's okay. I got you... and also, I'm sorry for Yuri's gone. I know both of you really close to each other... condolence on his death... "I said and he smile...

"thank you, Wonyoung. Honestly, I tried to remember everything I had forgotten including people who I known but it didn't work... no matter how hard I tried... "he said make me sit next to him...

"oppa, you don't have to force yourself if it only will hurt you more. Sometimes, forgetting is better than remembering... "

"you mean?... "

"what I mean is that there's probably a memory that you don't want to remember... that might hurt you again... "I said but he scoff...

"what's the point? I already remembered a few moments in my life... of how I was abandoned, how I got all these scars all over my body... how I caused people into accident, I remember that... "

"I know it's hard with Yuri's death but you have to be strong, oppa. Crying over his grave will gave you nothing but sad and depression. You have to move on... "

Later, he get up and look at me smiling as he shook his head...

"you're not in my shoes so stop acting like you can solve everything... the only way I'm able to move on from his death when Junho is dead... "he said to me before he left...

*sigh* I hate it when I still crushing on him ever since highschool although he had embarrassed me in front of everyone but still this heart of mine, I can't prevent it from not liking him... I just want him to know that he got me...

5 months later...

In a room at Red Velvet dorm...

Author Pov

Y/n sat down on his bed as he reached for his phone on the desk next to him. Later, he proceeds to called someone...

"Son! I miss you! It's been awhile!~... "

"hey Alice... "

"I feel like we haven't talked in awhile... "

"I know, right? Is everything okay for you there?... "

"of course!~ Everything's okay for me. Anyway, I have something to tell you!... "

"what is it?... "

"I finally got my licence!... "

"that's good... "

"when you cameback, we'll go for a ride together! We'll round the whole Canada and do everything we like! right, Son?... "

"Alice... "

"yes?... "

"I think... we should break up... "said y/n make Alice shocked...

"w-what did you just said?... "

"I don't know how long I'll be here... to tell you that I still can't move on from my friend death, I don't think I can keep up with our relationship anymore... and I'm sure it's hard for you to wait for me until I return... "