✨chapter 8✨

Author Pov

Currently it's already night. Y/n is staying inside his room looking at outside from his room...

"this world is always fill up with beautiful things and yet I'm the one who receives the bad things from this world... "he thought inside his head and lay on his bed as he was about to sleep until someone knocked on his door...

"hyung, let's go eat..."one of his roommate name Zhieyou Khal invite him...

"just go.. I don't have mood to eat... "y/n said and play with his phone...

Khal sigh over y/n behavior even it was their first day met. In the dorm, y/n was put with 4 more trainee consist of Jaehwan who's the oldest inside dorm, Seunggi, Zhieyou Khal and Saint who's both a maknae line. They had to live together until their debut day but it's not decide yet if them all will be debuting together...

Khal walk out from their dorm and met with the rest...

"he won't came... "he said sighing to the rest...

"let him be. I think he must think that himself are better than us because he's the leader Dance5. I have been watching him and some people said he only good to people who he only wanted but if he treat you coldy, that means he doesn't like that person. Like us, he never talk to us or discuss with us about choosing the room inside dorm. Just let him be. He know what to do if he get hungry... "Jaehwan said and walk away with rest to go to a restaurant...

Y/n was looking at them walking away. He scoffed and get off from his bed. He left the dorm and went to somewhere else...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"how's in there? "Ryukyu ask y/n while sipping his cold ice tea...

"nothing special. Pdnim let us rest and do whatever we want for this week... "y/n said and Yuri pay his shoulder...

"hyung, at least you got a place to stay now... "Yuri said smiling to y/n...

Currently y/n was inside the cafe that he use to hangout along with the rest Dance5 member...

"so, what our fan reaction about I'm become a trainee under JYP? "y/n ask and Junho Junho show him something on his phone...

"everyone said congratulations on you since you pass the audition easily. Well they want all of us to make a comeback but despite of your new trainee life, we had to said apologize to them..."Junho said and y/n look at them all for a moment...

"guys, I think I should quit from becoming a trainee. I can't do it without all of you... "y/n said frowning...

"y/n, why would you do that? This is your dream. To debut as an idol. You said to me in the past that whatever happens, you will debut because you bet all your life on becoming idol. Plus, we have discussed about this. We all willing to let you go because we know how much struggle you are to be a trainee under JYP. Don't mind us. We all here to support you... "Sewon said pat his back....