✨chapter 4✨

Author Pov

The next day, y/n was wondering around a park that located at his favorite spot in Seoul. He doesn't anything to do since they decided to only rest for today. He was sitting one of those benches and drink a banana milk...

"yahh~!..this is good!!! "y/n grunt happiness and continue sipping from the straw...

He look around and found a happy family having picnic together...

"they must be happy. The parents got the children, the children got the parents who love them so much. */sigh/...im jealous somehow... "y/n thought and facepalm...

Without expecting anything, his phone ring. It was a call from Yeji. Y/n smile and pick up the call...

"hi Yeji noona!!!!..."y/n greet her excitemently...

"annyeong y/n shi~!!!..."she greet you with cheerfully tone...

"what's up? "you ask her and she just hummed...

"you know today, I kinda free actually and kinda alone. Can you suggest me something cool so I won't get bored... "she ask you and you look up at the sky...

You got an idea which is watch a movie at cinema...

"how about movie at cinema? "you ask and she sounds happy...

"exactly!!!! But I don't want to go alone ...."she said in some sort of tone...

"why? You scared? "you ask and she humming...

"then why don't you go with your friends that I accidentally hit earlier... "you said...

"well don't you know that he's actually Wanna One members? "she ask you...

"I know. His names is Daehwi right? "you ask and she humming...

"he's probably busy with his group scheduled. So if you don't mind or don't have anything to do, would you like to come with me... "

Y/n Pov

Is she inviting to watch a movie with her?...

"well since I have nothing to do so why not I join you right? "I say and I can heard she cheer happiness...

"well said then. Let's meet at Starbucks... "she said and I hummed...

1 hours later...

I was waiting for Yeji noona about an hour but she still haven't show up. Is she tricking me...

"tchhhh... I thought she will come... */sigh/..."I said sighing and walk away...

"y/n!!!!!!!"I stop my footsteps as I heard someone calling my name...

I look back and it was Yeji noona. Looks like she was rushing...

"sorry!! Have some problems back there at dorm... "she said and fix her hair...

I feel like I want to burst in anger but when I look at her, my heart felt so soft until I don't know how to react...