✨chapter 5✨

Yeji Pov

Currently we about to order our ice cream since I want to treat him but what makes me worry is, y/n doesn't seem so good after the rollercoaster ride. His skin was slightly pale and looks week...

"you okay y/n?" I ask tap his shoulder...

"oh yeah! I'm f-fine... "he said and let a heavy sigh before ordering his ice cream flavor...

I felt blame that I make him ride that rollercoaster ride with me. I don't know he scared such a thing like that...

"n-noona, choose yours... "he said and give me the menu...

"one chocolate chip with the cherry on top... "I said and the cashier nodded...

As we both done, both us went to seat at the table that have two chairs and wait for our ice cream to arrive...

We both sat facing each other and what I could notice is that y/n look so weak like he was dying...

"hey y/n. I'm sorry that I made you rid-"he cut my words with a smile that he never show to me...

The cold y/n I know is really hard smile but not in front of people thoughts. Usually he will just keep a straight face or neither bad, the angry one but today seems like he change a bit?

"it's okay noona. Don't worry. It just probably that tonight is pretty cold... "he said and brush his both hand...

He then sneezing but cutely. Not like other men's who love to sneeze with their manly sneeze, you know what i mean. I mean just what a cold kid like him can sneeze that cutely...

"here... "I hand him a hot pack and he quickly grab it...

He use it and rub the hot pack every inch of his body part except for the downward.... */fake cough/...

"here you guys ice cream... "the waiter serve us with our choosen ice cream flavour...

I scooped mine ice cream and eat it. Wah!!! After dieting for a long time, finally I can eat this again...

"seems like you haven't eat ice cream for a long time... "y/n said suddenly make me look at him...

"well since I'm on dieting so yeah, I really enjoy this... "I said shooking my both shoulder...

He chuckled and continue focusing on his ice cream...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"the view looks good from up here... "I said to y/n and he nodded...

Currently we both were watching the dark sky with shining star raining the whole sky...

"you know, I always enjoy a moment like this. I don't know why but by just watching this shining star, it just look so beautiful... "he said and and I nodded chuckling...

"well that's right y-"my word got cut again by someone snoring...

I look at my right and y/n already sleep with his head on his knee. Okay that explains why he look so tired today. Maybe because he feel sleepy and weak after one day hang out with me...