✨chapter 12✨

Author Pov

"w-what did you say y/n?..."Yeji ask y/n shocking and y/n just laugh...

"HAHAHAHAHJHAJA....don't you heard ME?!!! w-WendY sUnBAe iS mAIIII SISTER!!! MY OWN BLOOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!... "y/n said drunkly and fainted...

Yeji was left shocking while y/n fainted inside her hug. Later, someone open the front door and it was Yuna...

"omo! What's happening to y/n?! Why he smells like an alcohol?... "Yuna ask shocking closing her mouth...

"explain later. Let's get him inside first... "Yeji said hurriedly and Yuna nod...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"10 BOTTLES? HOLY SHET HE WANNA KILL HIMSELF?!!... "the rest member ask shockingly and Yeji nod sighing...

Currently all of them gather in the living room watching y/n who still unconscious on the couch...

"I can't believe that the owner let a minor like y/n drinks alcohol... "Ryujin said but Yeji shook her head...

"well, you can tell by looking at y/n. His literally look like an adult even he just 16 years old. Maybe the owner thought him 20 or something. */sigh/ I know something is not right when I leave him last night to prepare for our debut showcase. I shouldn't have done that..."Yeji said looking at y/n and cares his head...

"Yeji, I know how you feel but don't blame yourself because of y/n. We need to debut and that's what all of us been waiting for. Otherwise, this is y/n himself fault for drinking alcohol..."Lia said crossing her arms make Yeji scoff...

"why you said like it was all y/n fault, Lia?... "she ask and Lia raise her eyebrows...

"well, I literally can predict that if it wasn't because of him, you wouldn't have come home and none of us gonna debut. Tell me Yeji, are you gonna ignore us for y/n? Forgetting about debut and all those trainee days because of y/n? If he told you to retire,than will you do it? I bet you will. Just because of y/n, you ignored us who's have been with you for a long time... "Lia said a bit aggressive which make Yeji felt shock...

Somehow, Yeji think back about all her actions because of y/n. She knows that she had a friend who's also been with her for the rest of his trainee days but when it comes to y/n, she feels divide. Her heart doesn't know how to handle two things at one time...

"I know I can't manage time well with you guys and with y/n but I can't bear to look at y/n be like this. Blaming himself for everything that happened to his life. Ever since I found him on that road, naked without a single clothes cover him bleeding body. I just can't... "Yeji said got Lia confused...

"road? Naked? What are you talking about?... "Lia ask and Yeji look at her hopelessly...

Yeji look back at y/n and shed a tears with a smile. She held his cold hand and gently cares it...