✨chapter 25✨ + NEW BOOK!

Y/n Pov

Week has passed yet I'm still trapped inside this hospital, with my health depends on any treatment and medicine from this hospital, I'm just sick of it...

I might as well died if I don't do the surgery but the surgery itself has it own cost. As a homeless, I don't have that 'money' thing, even I've some still can't afford the bill of the surgery...

I almost give up but Yeji noona always cheered me up so I won't feel down or gave up with the tumor that lived inside my brain. She's the only person who cared about me, not minding how busy is she as an idol...

To be honest, I don't want her to bother about me. It just make her even busier plus with her upcoming tour, she need to prepare everything. If I tell that I'll be fine by myself, she'll get mad and if I don't stop her, then she'll keep herself busy with me and forgot about her idol life...

I used to not believe in God because the life that I lived is the worst thing I've ever experienced, getting abandoned by my own family, beat up almost to death and so many things that happened that I couldn't tell more. */sigh/ But now I do believe in God because if it wasn't because of God, I won't met with Yeji noona, the angel of my heart...

Someone who's very cute but at the same time, a serious person and I'm thankful for that God sent her to me

Someone who's very cute but at the same time, a serious person and I'm thankful for that God sent her to me. I may have broke her heart before with my stupid move, not letting her know about my disease and break with her but she still care about me. Even how hate is she toward me, she'll not let me alone. And there you go, Hwang Yeji...

"y/nshi, why you look like you sad?... "Yeji noona ask me with her hand wrap my waist...

"nothing... It just, I feel bad for making you stay with me. Next month, you'll get even busier and I don't want because of me, you forgot about your schedule... "I said but then she cares my head...

"I know... It's also hard for me but you're my priority to take care, no matter what you say. I just want you to live and then, we can live happily together... "

I hope I can do that with you, but if God said no, then the answer is no but I never gave up. Not now, not later or soon... I'll never give up even how hard it is...

"noona, you know right that I'm slowly dying?... "I ask and she nod...

"so what? You still alive after all. I won't let you die, not until we reach our dream y/n. Please don't lose your hope now because I never lose mine toward you... "she said and hug me...

"I'll try... I promise, noona... "

Right after both of us broke the hug, out of sudden someone knock on the door...

"come in... "I said and the door opened by... Wendy noona...

Author Pov

"what makes you come here?... "y/n asked with his both arm cross to Wendy...