✨chapter 16✨

Y/n Pov

"she's the one who I really adore the most. She's like someone important inside my life which is she is really really important to me. She never said she's complaining when she's with me. She always smile and always calm me down, indeed that's what she always did in the past. She's a big sister and a girlfriend to me but now, that's all just a memory... It will remain beautiful inside my head although I know that I'm getting weaker day by day, week by week and year by year... I never ask for the tumor but sometimes, you just had to accept what have God gives to you.. I don't want to be the old me, I'm tired of dealing fighting God's will because of my ego... And that's where I need her... but now... */sigh/ we just a strangers... "I said while looking at the orange sunset...

I sigh and shed a tears. I don't know if it worth it or not but then Yeeun noona grab my shoulder...

"y/n, I'm sorry... I don't know that you have been so many things inside your life... And also about loosing someone who you love... "she said sorry but I shook my head smiling...

"it's okay. At least she have someone who still love her although the guy had to win back her heart. And I hope that guy manage to make Yeji noona to fall in love with that guy again... "I said and she nodded her head lightly...

"hey y/n, wanna grab an ice cream?... "she ask performing a smile which got me shock...

"for what?... "I ask and she get up from the bench we both sit at...

"don't let yourself drained by the sadness. If you want her to be happy, then you should be happy too although she hate you. You deserve to be happy too. Let's go!..."she said and grab by my wrist as she pull me up...

The soft interact of her hands somehow send shivers inside me. It's soft just like Yeji noona... Maybe I should move on from her and find someone else...

As we both arrive at the place, he pull out a black mask and wear it on me...

"we should cover up our identity or paparazzi would show up. Aigoo~... "she said putting on the mask on me and pat my head...

Okay wut is wrong with this girl treating me like a kid, lol...

"choose your favorite y/n... "she ask while pull me to see the menu...

I just look at the menu and actually I don't have any favorite kinds of flavour . Mostly, I'll eat everything that Yeji noona always buy for me...

"I don't know what to order... Just order the same like yours, noona... "I said and she happily thumbs up...

While she went to order, I pull my phone out from my pocket to check if there any messages. As I turn on the phone, her photo pop out...

I forget that I make her selfie photo as my wallpaper

I forget that I make her selfie photo as my wallpaper. I sigh and close my phone. I couldn't look at her face anymote because I scared of her now. She hate me and that what's will remain for forever...