✨chapter 7✨

Author Pov

"n-noona, w-what are doing here?... "y/n ask startle...

"y-y/n,i-i-"her words got cut when one of the trainee call y/n...

Y/n walk to line up with the rest trainee as they introduced themselves one by one till y/n turn...

"*/sigh/ annyeonghaseyo, Son Y/n imnida. I'm 16 years old and from Canada.... Hope we all can be friends..."he said introduced himself to all people in there...

All of them bow at him but y/n didn't bow back except for looking down to his feet only...

"for this week, i will have you guys a free time. Do whatever you want but starting new week, you guys will have to start training. That's all. You guys can go check out this building with all artists here. Ask them for a guide and when you guys done, you guys can go back to your dorm... "JYP said and leave the hall...

All trainee were running into their idol and some of them went to Itzy. When they was about to walk, Yeji stop and look back and found y/n still standing there with a bag of clothes on his hand. He got that sad expression on him...

"Unnie, don't you think you should talk to him? "Ryujin ask tapping Yeji shoulder...

"I don't know Ryujin. I'm still scared to face with him. He must be hate me so much... "she said and rub her forehead...

Later, someone run into y/n. It was Yuna...

"hey y/n! Remember me?... "she greet him with a question...

Y/n slowly lift his head to look up who is talking to him...

"Yuna right? We met at the cafe last year... "y/n said and Yuna nod cutely...

"hey, the rest has gone to tour this building. Wanna join us? "she ask point at the rest Itzy member along with another trainee...

He look at them and his eyes met with Yeji. He still feel hurt about Yeji rejecting him last year and if can, he doesn't want to met with her but because he didn't expect that Yeji is actually used to be a trainee at JYP and about to debut as an idol, they met again. Yeji never told y/n about her trainee life because she afraid if y/n will thought something else about her...

"hey, I heard about what happened last year. Y/n, I don't want because of your feelings getting rejected by Unnie, doesn't mean you have to hate her. You know that you confess to her too early... "Yuna said holding onto y/n shoulder...

"I know. I'm the one who idiot that think she will like me back. Maybe for now or forever, I will stop seeing her anymore. You can go Yuna. I will look at this place by myself... "y/n said about to go but Yuna insist...

"no. You wait here... "Yuna said and went back to her group...

"you guys can go without me. I will be touring this place with y/n..."Yuna said and went back to y/n...

"what did you say to them? "y/n ask and Yuna shook her head...

"just asking for a permission. Let's go. I will show you every part of this building... "Yuna said and he nodded...

They both walk pass by the rest Itzy and the trainer's. Y/n know that Yeji still look at him but he ignore her gaze and went to walk around with Yuna...

While on the way to the place, both y/n and Yuna have talk a lot like introducing these properly to each other. They both keep giggling at each other as they both love making stupid jokes and being crackhead...

Yeji secretly follow them both to see what happened between them...

"y/n....im the one who suppose to guide him about this place. Not Yuna. */sigh/..."Yeji thought and continue watch them both...

Everytime she see y/n and Yuna laugh to each other joke, her heart feel aches eventually. Right now, she felt something like she has done a big mistake for rejecting y/n love. She knows that once someone know y/n well, they will know that he is actually is a good guy behind the cold personality that he always show...

"I'm sorry y/n...i shouldn't have rejected you. Now I feel so much regret and hurt. Seeing you with someone else make me feel disgusted because after what happened, I start to miss you. I start to feel the loved you gave me. I want you to always inside my hug and cry like a baby. I want to take care of you because you're so precious to me. Even though we just know each for only 1 month but it feels like we have known each others for years. Now I must felt what you feel when I rejected you y/n. I'm sorry... "she thought and cried silently watching both y/n and Yuna being close to each other...

She wipe her tears and went back to her teams as she excuse herself to bathroom...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"thank you Yuna. You been a great help to me about this place... "y/n said and bow at Yuna...

"nah. Don't bow at me. We both just the same age so don't get it awkward... "Yuna said make y/n and herself laugh...

"so, I think I will go back to dorm first. So, bye Yuna..."y/n said and was about to leave until Yuna stop him by holding his wrist...

"hey, wanna grab a drink? "Yuna ask but y/n shook his head...

"I have to save my money. I'm broke Yuna. I don't really have money... "he said and look down to the floor...

"oh really. Well let me treat you then!!! "Yuna said happily make y/n lift his head...

"r-really?... "y/n ask and Yuna nod cutely...

"thank you so much Yuna. Thank you... "y/n thanks her and Yuna smile at him...

"no word can describe how beautiful she was

"no word can describe how beautiful she was... She was kind and I'm glad that she wanted to be my friend and the first person who approach me... Thank you Yuna... "

To be continued...

///not much on this chapter but there's more in the next one!!! Hit that star button and hope you guys enjoy and see y'all on the next chapter!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️///