✨chapter 17✨

Author Pov

While y/n and the rest of his member are practicing their dancing skills, suddenly all of them including other male JYP trainee were call to auditorium hall...

"guys, we need to go... "Jaehwan said and all of them nod...

"noona, I need to go first. I'll be back... "y/n said to Yeeun and she nodded...

All of the five of them leave Yeeun alone in the dance studio while they head to auditorium hall. As they arrived, they take a seat at the most front seat and also there's a lot of male trainee that also just came...

As all of the trainee take their seat, later man in a suit come in as it was JYP himself make all of the trainee get up and bow at him...

"annyeonghaseyo yeorobun... "JYP greet them using a mic...

"annyeonghaseyo!... "all of the trainee greet him back and went to sit back at their chair...

"so, there's a reason why all of you come inside this auditorium... It's been 4 years since Sixteen show ended... "JYP said make everyone inside the auditorium curious...

"I actually planning to make Sixteen season 2 but it's male version since we got your Twice sunbaenim to debut as a girlgroup. How about all of you?... "he said make all of the trainee start to cheer except for y/n who just listen to JYP...

"so, what will you guys get if you participate in this show? Well, you guys will debut early and full produce single by famous composer in cooperation with my agency. So, anyone here wanted to participate?... "JYP said and all of the trainee raise their hand while making loud noise...

Y/n just look at the trainee who look happy with the announcement but not for him. Something is bothering his mind...

JYP notice y/n behavior which got him weird...

"hmm, that's weird. I thought he'll react like others... "he thought about y/n who doesn't seem like interested...

JYP know how much y/n loves toward the K-pop industry. Even JYP himself who met with him personally and scout him into his agency. He knows y/n wanted to debut as an idol and with the opportunity of bringing back the survival show Sixteen, y/n could debut early but something just change JYP thought...

"you guys joining this?... "Jaehwan ask looking at the rest...

"I don't know. Seems fun... I wanna give it a try... "Seunggi said make both Saint and Khal raise up their hands...

"we both would like to join too... "Saint said and Jaehwan nod...

"well, pretty much sure I'll join. I can't wait anymore to debut and maybe this is the fastest way I can get debut early... "he said but then he look at y/n who had his head down...

"dude, you okay?... "he ask make y/n look at him...

"I'm okay... "he said and Jaehwan grab his shoulder....

"you join the competition?... "he ask and y/n could only shook his both shoulder not knowing...

"I don't think about joining the competition. I'm mostly dying and I'm afraid that I can't do it... "he said sounded hopeless make the rest sigh...

"hyung, if you wanted to join, just join but for the sake of your health, I think it's better for you to rest. I'm not saying you can't join this competition, it just I'm worried about you as a friend.... "Khal said worried and y/n pat his back...

"I know what you mean, Khal. Don't worry. I'm not mad... "he said and Khal sigh in relief...

"the audition will be held  next week Saturday. For those who interested, you may come and try your luck. That's all for today. For more information, I'll be post it on JYP website... "JYP said and and take his leave...