✨chapter 18✨

Y/n Pov

I wake up due to the pain feelings on my head. I look at my surroundings and I'm in a ward...

"ugh... What happened??... "I ask myself while groaning not knowing what happened...

Later, I feel like someone is sleeping on my right hand. As I turn my face to look at the person, it was Yeeun noona...

"s-she sleep here for me? Did I pass out again? Oh fuck... "I said caressing my forehead but then she wake up from her sleep...

"h-hey... You wake up... "she said while yawning and shake her head...

"did I faint again?... "I ask and she nod...

"did doctor said anything about my tumor?... "I ask and she nod...

"doctor said you need a lot of rest. You should less your activity that you have... "she said make me sigh...

"well, maybe... I should rest... Or maybe I should left JYP Entertainment for the sake of my own... "i said and she grab my shoulder...

"i can't stop you because you know that's the best for you... "she said concern and I let a long sigh...

"I guess so... I should talk with JYP about this... "I said and she pat my back...

"well, if you ready then I'll come with you. Let's get yourself prepare... "she said advice and I nod...

As I was about to get off from the bed, suddenly I got a call from Yeonjun hyung...

"hello... "

"y/n! I did it!!!... "

"did what?... "

"Yeji and I get back together!... "

Author Pov

Y/n stunt after he heard Yeonjun and Yeji are back together now...

"h-he did it... "y/n thought and look down...

"hey, can I know where's your location, y/n? I wanna met up with you... "

"i-ill send you the location... "

"okie!!! Bye!!!... "

As Yeonjun end the call, y/n put his phone on the desk beside him and start to sigh hopelessly. Yeeun notice y/n behavior and ask him a question...

"hey, you okay?... "she ask sounded concern but y/n shook his head...

"i-i don't know... I just got the news that Yeji noona is already back to her ex... I should be happy but it feels hurt eventually... "he said looking at Yeeun expressing...

Yeeun smile and held his both hand together which got y/n shock...

"y/nshi, you can feel happy, sad or hate because it's your own feelings because you want this thing to happen and I know your intentions to make Yeji found someone better than you which I assume that you really love her till you had to let her go. It's okay y/n. Take your time and I'm here for you, okay?... "she said helding tight on y/n hand while smile warmly at him...

"noona... Thank you... I appreciate that you wanted to help me but I'll be fine by myself. You also have your own work... "he said but Yeeun shook her head...

"no. It's okay plus you're like my own dongsaeng already. Since you lost her, why don't I take care of you now? Until the moment comes... "she said make y/n smile...