Secret Mission? (pt. 2)

< 3rd POV >

Time: 11:45

Y/n and Aizawa have been out for a few hours now, waiting for any signs of suspicious behavior from any one that they've passed so far, until they came across a female in a fully black outfit, she wore thick black strap up SWING-15 boots that came to the top of her calves with black fish nets.

She had navy blue hair coming down to the bottom of her chin, slightly curled, golden yellow eyes with round rose tinted glasses.

Y/n motioned Aizawa's attention over to her as she slipped sneakily into an abandoned alley way to their left.

Naturally they followed, but she was a very swift female as they almost lost her twice.

  "What do you think she's doing..?" Y/n whispered as the girl walked out in the middle of a meadow of beautiful flowers of all kinds with Aizawa and Y/n following under the trees careful not to let the sketchy girl out of their sight.

"Not sure, but I don't like the aura she has..it's too...suspicious.." he mumbled back careful not to speak too loudly for her to hear.

"Yeah, but she reminds me of...the girl when I first got abducted by the LOV..but she had longer hair before.." Y/n explained almost silently bringing back the memories of being kidnapped.

"Well let's just not dwell in the past ok..we just need to figure out where this girl is going.." Aizawa commented as he placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder to show that he cared, but now was the time to try and figure out where this girl was heading, although the information was a bit helpful, but right now was not the problem at the moment..

< After following the girl for a few minutes >

   "Is she just going to stand there for ever..?" Y/n grumbled as the girl they followed finally stopped at an old abandoned asylum in the middle of no where.

  "Heyo! Old man you gonna let me in or not!!" The girl yelled at the old building before a door clicked open slowly creaking creepily, "Jeez I thought you were never going to open up with your deaf self.." the girl mumbled before disappearing inside the place Y/n and Aizawa had to sneak into.

   "Do you think we can make it inside through the top..?" Y/n asked eyeing the top window which was the only window that wasn't fully boarded up.

"Yeah, do you think you can hold your quirk for 6 stories..?" Aizawa mentioned with a little hint of comedy in his words.

Y/n laughed a bit before answering, "Well, last time I checked I could hold it for a few hours." She mentioned proudly, "So you couldn't use it when you were hurt?" Aizawa teased making his partner blush madly in embarrassment.

"well...I sometimes forget about my quirks..." she mentioned a bit sadly remembering how she even required her second quirk, "What do you mean..?"

Aizawa asked bringing his full attention over to his partner who looked like she was about to be a bit sick, "That's not something we need to pay attention to now, we need to see if she has anything to do with Midoriya and Todoroki missing.." Y/n mentioned quite seriously before they both sneaked over to the side of the abandoned building, entering through its blind spots.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to hang onto me for a bit.." Y/n mentioned as she held Aizawa's hands, "What do you mean..?" He asked a bit confused before surprisingly floating into the air lighter than a feather.

"oh.." he managed to figure out what she meant before she started to float as well along the blind spots of the asylum.

Aizawa used his scarf as a graveling hook, pulling them inside through the 6th floor window, there were approximately 11 stories in the building, so they had to be careful floating around.