Regular check up

< Y/n's POV >

I stepped out of house with Shota behind me after we had gotten ready to head out to the hospital to get our check up.

It was supposed to be scheduled for next week, but Shota had other plans.

I glanced back at him confused why he was heading for the garage instead of the sidewalk like usual.

"Um.. Shota, the bus stop is this way, remember..?"

He glanced back at me with that deathly tired stare he gave everyone most of the time, but he smirked before nodding in agreement before punching in the code to open up the doors to the garage.

I felt confused as I floated over to him silently, but he slipped underneath the half open door before I heard a few foot steps and then the light click on.

There was a generally large shadow that made me even more curious about what he was plotting.

  The door was slowly revealing what he had stored inside, but my brain still wasn't processing the situation.

'I'm honestly out in the middle of nowhere with this guy..'

I huffed before rubbing my belly out of habit.

"Shota we're gonna be-"

I almost choked on my own words as this large black family vehicle was now filling the garage that used to be so empty.

I'm pretty sure my jaw actually got dislocated and dropped to the floor at this point.

"What do you think? Do you think it's alright..?"

I could hear Shota's voice, but it took me a moment to speak and gather my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah.. it's amazing.."

"Is it okay for me to touch it?"

I asked pointing down at the shiny, and just polished vehicle before me.

Shota just chuckled at my comments and over dramatic actions before he allowed me to come closer.

I hesitantly stroked my hands on the vehicle's hood, before I just flipped myself over onto it as it was nice and cold.

^ She had to be careful as Y/n is 4 months pregnant ^

"Hah~ yup, I love this.~"

"Y/n.."

"Yes Shota?"

"You haven't even looked inside it yet."

I shot up surprised as I forgot there even was an inside.

"I almost forgot!-"

I immediately (but carefully) got up off the hood of the vehicle before I opened the front and back door only for my eyes to be blessed.

"Leather seats!! Thank All Might you know how to pick vehicles, Shota..!"

I cried in glee as I examined the vehicles room that would soon be taken over by us.

"Yeah, I'm not really great at it, I just think about what would happen in the future with little villains in the back seats.."

I laughed at his comment as it was half true.

"Yeah, but let's just hope they'll be hero's, yeah?"

"Obviously, but are you ready to go..?"

"Yeah, but when did you get your drivers license?"