Who..?

< Y/n's POV >

I woke up with my body feeling better than ever for once.

^ Good mood points!+ ^

  I laid in bed for a while before I sat up slowly so blood didn't rush to my head too quickly.

  'I don't want to fall down this morning... '

   I crawled out of my bed escaping from any possible chances of me passing out from the comfort of my bed.

  You could say I was basically dragging my feet behind me as I made it too my bathroom to get ready for the day.

< After getting ready >

I walked over to my dresser, pulling out my outfit for the day.

  I slipped into my shirt, pulling my bottoms up after, then placed my shoes on, heading over to my door as it was closed.

(This is what your wearing ÒwÓ ⬇️)

( You have a black tie on with it too, but you get to choose your shoes this time -I made the outfit combination with the help of google images✌🏻😗👍🏻✨-)

I grabbed my clipboard and tightened my grip on it as I stared at my door.

   Huffing out a confident breath, I walked out my room feeling more confident than ever.

   "huh? Aizawa, where are you..?" I asked as I glanced around the empty living room.

'I could have sworn he didn't leave yet..'

'His shoes are still here as well...'

   I cocked my head sideways slightly as a figure had caught my eye from behind.

   I turned around only to find a sleep deprived Aizawa that just got out of the shower.

   His hair was still damp, with water dripping off it, he had a towel around his neck as he rubbed it against his head, attempting to dry his messy wet hair.

   "Is there something you need..?" He asked obviously tired and confused like he was wondering why I was up and ready to leave for something, "oh I was just wondering...-" I trailed off as I let my eyes wonder.

  I cut myself off as I just now noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt, he had his black pants on, but-

NO.

SHIRT...

" Okay....it's either my brains malfunctioning, or you're not ready to leave..." he sat there for a moment before slightly tilting his head sideways confused.