🎄Christmas Special🎁

Information you might need to understand the situation: Aizawa had went on a long distance hero mission with the other pro heroes about bombs being placed inside multiple cities and were about to go off, but they were deactivated somehow.
That's all you knew from his messages he sent you after everything happened.
You were glad he was okay and was on his way home at the moment, but you still worried about him and everyone, especially your home room class.
You're currently 7months pregnant which prevented you from accompanying him on the trip, but everyone knew it would be dangerous if you did end up going.
When I tell you this man dreaded leaving you, I mean it, but he knew he had to.

Author's info: I was going to post this last Christmas, but I got the time stamps wrong, so I'm just going to post this now to get it out of my drafts. I'm sorry this chapter might throw some people off😭

< Back to present time >

< Y/n's POV >

  I was sitting outside holding a cup of hot coco, just watching the millions of snowflakes glide down from the sky.

  'I wonder if Shota can see this..'

  I felt my heart get a sharp pain in it, but I knew it wasn't a heart attack since I was just love sick.

  'I wonder when he'll get back..'

  I smiled weakly to myself before I turned around on my heel, and was about to walk inside when something caught my eye.

  The headlights of a fancy black vehicle came up on the icy roads slowly. It was making me a little nervous, but soon realized exactly who is was in that moment when it stopped in front of our house.

  'Shota?'

  My heart was full of hope as the door slowly got pushed open only to reveal a tired looking male emerging from the depth of the vehicle.

  He didn't seem to notice my presence before he pulled out a huge suitcase and made his way towards me.

  There was probably someone in the back seat with him considering the door closed on its own before the vehicle drove off.

  The only thing I could do was cry with glee when he placed the suitcase down by his feet before embracing me in his arms.

  I finally felt safe and sound when he did.

  I don't think I'll be able to let him go anytime soon, but it's getting pretty cold.

  "Why does it look like your bump got bigger than before I left.."

  I laughed at his comment before we made our way inside after separating and of course, Shota grabbed his suit case and made his way in.

  "Do you want anything to eat or drink.?"

  He was taking his shoes off along with his coat, while I awaited his answer.

  "No, we ate before we all left to go home."

  "I see, well, how are the kids..?"

  I watched him physically freeze from hanging his coat on the wrack making me nervous.

  "Shota.. are they all okay..?"

  He took in a deep breath before huffing it out like he did any other exhausting day making me feel even more anxious.