Starting point

< Y/n's POV >

I woke up to the sound of an annoying alarm clock buzzing next to my head. I drug my arm from underneath my blankets, clicking random places on my phone hoping that it will shut up. After 13 taps it finally stopped.

I turned over sucking in a breath, only to huff it out. I peeked my eyes open to see light peeking right back at me through my window.

I growled at the timing I was suppose to wake up at, but that didn't stop me from dragging myself out of bed, and into my kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water into my cup.

I sat down comfortably holding my glass of water with both hands, gazing out my apartment window, I was on the top floor. With loud neighbors across from my dorm at that..

After making myself wake up. I decided not to eat since I wasn't hungry this morning, though I know I'll grow to regret it later.

I brushed my teeth, did my hair, got dressed, and walked over to my desk. I grabbed my bag, and a clip board for notes.

After making my way to my front door I slipped my shoes on. I unlocked my door, turning the knob, pushing it open.

Stepping out of my apartment, and swiftly closing it behind me, so no one would sneak in.

Well, that, and I don't want anyone to see inside my apartment, not as it is at the moment since it's a mess right now from all my preparations from the past week.

I've been neglecting my house duties to get this job I've been wanting for a while after I came to the conclusion that becoming a hero wasn't the best for me.

I made my way to the elevator, clicking the down button waiting for it to open.

When it finally did, I stepped in, clicking the lobby option and waited as the doors closed, bringing me down to my destination.

'I'm so nervous!'

I clenched my hands together in anticipation as I made my way through the lobby after the doors opened for me to get off. I headed straight for the bus not wanting to waste my time..

< After boarding the bus and waiting a while to get to your final destination >

I smiled brightly as I got off the bus, in front of the gates of UA High School. I took a deep breath in, then it came straight out.

'Time to become a great teacher!'
^In training^

I walked through the gates, after signing in and taking my I.D. card, placing it around my neck I made my way towards the large building.

When I got to the stairs, the doors were wide open, but I seen someone in all black with a scarf around their neck just standing silently making me a little worried. They were leaning against the door frame of the entrance.

'I'm guessing he's my mentor..? PLEASE don't have a bad personality..!'

I walked over to him as I heard a bell ring, they turned their head slowly towards me. It was a guy, he had very messy black hair, looks like he hadn't slept in days.

He wore a frown on his lips, "You're late..." He growled in a tired tone.

"I-I am? I'm sorry I'll set my alarm for an earlier time then..!" I explained only for him to turn his back to me.

Motioning his hand that was dragged out of his pocket, he swished it back and forth as he walked inside, "Come on, I've got a class to get to..." he grumbled making me a little more nervous than I was before.