🥳Birthday Special🎉

^ This chapter is not related to the storyline ^

< Y/n's POV >

I just finished my morning chores which consisted of, feeding Mizuki, cleaning the kitchen after making dinner from yesterday, put away the dishes after cleaning them, complete a load of laundry, change Mizuki, put my clothes away in there rightful place, rock Mizuki to sleep for his nap time, then take some time for myself and relax.

'It's time for relaxation!~'

I smiled satisfactorily as I slumped over on the sofa after sneaking out of Mizuki's bedroom.

'I wonder how Shota is doing, I know he told me I could stay home and rest, but all I did was clean the house instead!'

I sighed as I snuggled closer into the couch.

  'I'm still confused as to why he asked me if I could stay home for..'

  I glanced over to see a fluffy friend walking towards me on all fours.

  "Hi Snowball..~"

  I greeted the furry companion, before she hopped into my lap and rubbed her head on my jaw line.

  "You're so soft~" I sighed lovingly as I pet her fur, she seemed to be pleased since she hopped down moments later to go eat.

  "Hmm.."

  I observed the house from where I was sitting, before I separated myself from the sofa and made my way towards the back of the house, just for a little inspection.

  I sighed before I made my way into my bedroom that I shared with Aizawa now that we had Mizuki.

  I plopped myself onto the bed, and almost struggled to get comfortable.

  'I'm bored, confused, hungry, tired, and sad at the same time..'

  I sighed once more before I finally relaxed into the bed.

  The house was quiet, but you could hear the sounds of the washer, dryer, dishwasher, and the fan you had going in Mizuki's room.

  For some reason he couldn't sleep without some kind of sound, be it a fan or a tv shower at the lowest volume setting.

  'I wonder if we have any ingredients for some (Favorite Dish)..'

  I rolled out of the bed and made my way into the kitchen to see if we had the ingredients for the dish I wanted to make.

  I smiled nervously as we barely had enough to do so.

  'We'll have to go shopping after a while..'

  I hummed to myself as I started to get the utensils, ingredients, and the kitchen itself ready for the havoc I was about to cause.

< 1 1/2 Hours later >

  I swiped a bead of sweat off my forehead as I smiled in victory at my dish.

  It didn't look exactly the same, but it still tasted good.

  I was about to sit down when I heard the slight rusting of bed sheets in the next room over.

  "Mmn.."

  "Mnwa nnn..!"

  I flinched as I heard Mizuki stirring in his sleep, so I glanced up at the big clock we had up on the wall.