Practice Test Gone Wrong

Information for you: Y/n is exactly 9 months pregnant and is about 2 days passed her due date. The hospital has labeled her condition as fatal. Also the weather is still cold as heck outside, so stay warm.✌🏻

  < 3rd POV >

    Y/n sat in the passengers seat with a blank expression resting upon her face as Aizawa drove towards the hospital.

  "Shota."

  Y/n called out to the sleep deprived man as he cocked his head to the side to show he heard her.

  "Yes..?" He replied with his usual tired tone.

The h/c haired soon-to-be-mother played with her sweater before continuing the small conversation she was about to start.

  "You know this is a practice run to see if we can make it to the hospital in time or not, right..?"

  Y/n had glanced over to her significant other with a worried expression on her face before Aizawa sighed with a bead of sweat dripping down his face, not taking his eyes off the road.

  She just scoffed at his silence as it was choking her out a bit.

  "My goodness, the great Shota Aizawa, who has been at deaths door multiple times, is worrying over a baby. Compared to what you've been through, this should nearly be a task, no?"

  Y/n's sarcastic statement sort of hit Aizawa somewhere in his nerves since he hesitated on giving her the smallest brake check, but he didn't, considering it could probably cause Y/n to go into labor.

  "..."

  "..."

  Y/n sighed as she glanced out the window.

  "Oh yeah, when do we have to pay the bills again..?"

  Aizawa glanced over at the h/c haired woman, then back to the road as he slowed down for the red light.

  "This month on Wednesday."

  "Alrighty then.. I guess you'll have to do them while I'm in the hospital..!"

  Y/n cheered giving the sleep deprived man a peace sign with her fingers that accompanied a big cheesy smile.

Aizawa smirked from her comment as his nerves were a little more at ease.

  "Oh-"

  Aizawa scoffed and glanced over to Y/n who suddenly froze like a statue.

  Motionless.

  "What? Did you run out of smart alec remarks..?"

"..."

Aizawa felt un-easy with her sudden silence as he frequently glanced over at her, making eye contact multiple times.

  "...Shota,"

  Aizawa glanced over at Y/n one last time as she was just staring at him like she had died and been reborn.

  "..what.?"

  "My water.."

  Aizawa's eyes widened before she even finished her sentence. They were so wide you'd think they'd rip at the corners.

  "..it broke.."

  Y/n was still in a state of shock from the news herself, but Aizawa immediately put his emergency blinkers on, slammed on the gas and all hands on his horn.