Well...

< Y/n's POV >

It was a normal day until Shota suddenly started going on about a baby shower while I was trying to snack on some chips.

"Well, would you like to do one.?"

  I was still skeptical about this even being the real Shota for a second on the sudden subject.

I didn't want to flat out ignore him and send the wrong signals, so I thought about his question for a moment before answering.

"I don't mind, as long as you're fine with it."

I took a bite of my chip I had in my hand after answering.

I got curious and glanced up towards Shota who had a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

^ A normal person wouldn't see a difference in his attitude ^

"So where would you like to have it.?" I was taken a back by his sudden interest in the subject, but it still doesn't seem like him to be even taking step towards it.

"Is there.. a certain reason why you're suddenly so... enthusiastic about this..?"

Though my wording was a little overdramatized, it was also the only thing I could come up with at the moment while we were on the topic.

He flinched from my comment, before scratching the back of his neck, resting it on there like a hook in a fishes mouth.

"Well, I'm not sure either if I'm being honest.."

He took another moment before continuing his sentence looking a loss for words himself.

"I guess it's like a little euphoria, or something for me?"

I sat there dumbfounded by his words with a chip in my hand before speaking.

"You know that makes no sense in a way, right.?"

I asked hesitantly before my words kind of jabbed him in the head.

"Well, yes. I know it's weird coming from me, but I do feel a little relieved with the coming of another little one in this house."

"Especially knowing the kind of bond I have with them.."

He paused in his steps before continuing.

Speaking with a smile on his lips as he spoke.

"If they do end out like me, then I'll have no choice, but to oblige."

'Am I seeing things... or is Shota smiling..'

^ It was a small smile ^

I felt my eyebrow twitch with pure confusion and frustration for a moment before taking another bite, "Yeah, sure.."

'I mean, I'm happy seeing him all full of glee, but he has that cocky smirk on the corner of his lips..'

'It's pissing me off..'

I crunched the chip in my hand, catching Shota's attention.

^ What Y/n is getting off of his expression: 'You're carrying a mini me in there, don't forget.' ^

"Well, what kind of theme should we do.?" He asked, returning to his usual tired senses.

"Um.. if we had to choose, wouldn't we have to wait for the gender reveal..?" I asked honestly confused.

"Not necessarily, we could wait, but I'm just following what you say for now."