Field Trip (Pt 1 - Getting use to it)

< Y/n's POV >

"..."

"Um..Aizawa.."

"Yes..?"

" When did we even get here?! "

I glanced around the private Island as I watched a few people that I've never seen before come off a boat.

  "Hey Y/n, are you ok? You passed out on the ride here.." I turned my attention over to Aizawa who was standing next to his belongings.

  I smiled nervously as I placed my hand on my neck before answering, "Yeah, well.. I can't remember how we got here.." I mentioned as I laughed nervously.

.
.
.

"Really..?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"Well I can tell you that we got here by boat, you did fall asleep half way through the cruise though.."

  I glanced around as I finally found our class, sighing in relief, "Remember about that trip I mentioned about a month ago..?" I nodded in agreement, "Yeah.."

  I turned my head over to him as I waited for his response, "Well this is it.." he commented as he kept an eye on his students, "Ah, gotcha!"

  I smiled as I took a few steps to take hold of my things as they were right behind me, "Do you know where we're staying?" I asked curiously.

"Well.. I do know it's going to be a fancy hotel since All Might and the other pro hero's are staying, so we'll be staying there.."

I looked to where he was pointing not thinking it was going to be that bad, but I felt my jaw physically hit the ground as my eyes almost popped out of my head.

  I stared at the multi million dollar hotel right in front of me, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!"

  I kept glancing over at Aizawa and the hotel as he just watched me, "I told you that this was where we were staying.."

  I felt stupid as I watched the ocean hit the sea shore like it did in movies, "Okay, I think I'll get lost once I step foot in that lobby.." I mentioned as I felt my soul leave my body.

"Oh yeah I forgot you have to get used to your surroundings before you can make it on your own.."

  I felt myself start to mentally cry as I faced the maze of halls inside the hotel, "I'm going to die, this is it, this is how I meet my tragic end.." I mumbled as I tried to prevent myself from melting onto the floor in despair.

"Don't say that, you might jinx yourself.." after his words I fell flat on my face only to drag myself back up to my feet, keeping a hold of my things so that I didn't lose them.

.

.

.

"What the hell...why is it so freaking big..?" I whined as we took the elevator to the 6th floor, "Well it is a private location made for multiple guests so you could guess how many people would like to stay here in the summer time.." I followed him to our room.

"Um.. how many floors is there in all..?"

" About 27.."

'Ok, I'm done for..'