Field Trip ( Pt 2 - Date on the beach )

< Y/n's POV >

  I finished brushing my teeth as I listened to the ruckus outside of the vacant room I was staying in for the week.

  I walked out of the bathroom with a relaxing sigh, heading towards the balcony with my brush in my hand as it detangled my hair.

  I stood silently listening to the ocean waves hit the shore with the splashing sensation rushing through my ears along with the smallest noise coming from my hair being brushed, but that part wasn't important at the moment.

The important part is that..

  I felt my face pop red at the thought of what I was going to be witnessing.

'Aizawa's going to the beach with me today!~💞'

  I was basically shaking with excitement as I pictured his half naked body with the sun beaming over him.

'Oh- I almost drooled for a second..'

"Y/n."

I glanced back at the groggy voice calling my name.

"Are you ready Aizawa?"

   I asked obviously not surprised that he wore a shirt with his swim suit, sadly my expectations were a known fantasy that will never happen.

  "Yes, but what were you doing trying to brush your hair out in the wind like that?"

  I smiled nervously sticking my tongue out guiltily as I scratched the back of my head.

  "Well, I just thought a breath of fresh air while brushing my hair would be refreshing, is it not?"

  I asked innocently as I brought myself inside to place my brush back inside the bathroom where it was originally placed.

  "Not generally, but did you even get any knots out that way..?" I didn't look at him, but I did respond as I took a hair tie from my makeup bag.

  "Yes actually." I replied proudly as I ran my fingers through my hair making sure it didn't have any knots left, and so it wasn't frizzy.

"Well, just let me know when you're ready to leave.."

  "Alrighty then..!" I stood up after making sure my hair was put up into a (Preferred hairstyle) without any weird hairs standing up anywhere.

  "I'm ready now." I smiled brightly as we left the room with our beach towels in hand.

  I flipped mine over my shoulder trying to hide my upper half as much as my lower half without it being obvious as we made our way outside of the hotel.

  "Hey, Miss Y/n!" I flipped my head over to find Uraraka, Momo, Hagakure, Mina, and Tsu walking towards me in their bikini's.

"Oh, hi girls, what have you been up to?" I asked as they jogged up to me.

  "Oh nothing much really, but it was fun going to find different sea shells yesterday though!" Uraraka mentioned happily.

  "-But enough about us, how's it goin' for you two?"  I could feel Mina mentally trying to pry on me and Aizawa's relationship making me laugh nervously.

  "Haha.. What do you mean? We're just here to make sure you guys are safe.." I mentioned trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Awe~ You're no fun Miss Y/n, buuutt~ we could make an arrangement." Mina's voice just over flowing with mischief.