Not Yet..

< Y/n's POV >

'Guess I woke up early for once..'

  I smiled nervously looking at myself in the mirror after placing my toothbrush down in its place.

  I made my way outside my room and into the kitchen where I made myself something to drink.

I listened silently to the quietness in the house as I wore one of Aizawa's sweaters.

  I smiled approvingly to the silence before making my way outside the front door, "Where are you going this early..?"

I froze in my place clenching my drink a bit from the sudden voice behind me.

  I smiled sweetly before tilting my head to the side as I responded, "Since I woke up a bit earlier than I usually do, I'm going to enjoy the morning air.."

I received a groggy 'okay..' before I continued my mini mission to sit on the steps to the house and enjoy the early morning scent.

  I shivered from the cool breeze rushing past me.

I immediately shut the door so it didn't slip into the house. I smiled before sitting down under the dim lit sky as I rubbed my eyes so they could open fully.

'This is nice.. I never thought that I have been missing such a relaxing morning almost everyday..'

  I smiled weakly knowing that it was my stubbornness to not want to remove myself from my bed, thus was the reason why I missed this my whole life basically.

  "Mind if I join you..?"

  I flipped my head over to a sleep deprived looking Shota as he had his clothes on, ready for school like he slept in them.

I took in a deep breath of the crisp morning air before speaking.

  "No, I don't mind.." I responded in a light happy -tired- tone.

  I brought my attention back to the sky, glancing down for a split second to see a passing cyclist.

  "How did you sleep..?" I smiled to myself before answering his question "pretty good for once I guess.. What about you?" I asked as I brought my attention over to Shota as he took a sip of his coffee that gave off little puffs of steam.

  "Not bad, it could have been better though.." 

I smiled nervously before the plane in the sky caught my attention from the water colored canvas as it moved across it like a boat would an ocean.

"Hmm... Hey Shota."

"Yeah..?"

"Do you think we would be able to take care of a child?"

  It took him a second to process my question, but he soon took his attention from me and onto the sky.

"Honestly, I wouldn't say you're the best with kids.."

  I felt the sudden urge to smack him on the back of the head with my cup for a split second, but he's the one who willingly let me stay with him, so I have to watch myself.

  "-but, I wouldn't say you're the worst, so.. I guess you would be a good mom- no, a pretty good one if I'm being honest.."

I felt my body radiate heat from my torso as I felt fuzzy, it was nice, but now I feel like I'm gonna throw up-

'Nope! Gotta be quick-!!'

  I didn't hesitate to place my drink on the concrete walk-way before running inside to my bathroom swinging around corners not stopping myself until I reached my destination.