🍂Autumn Special🍂

< Y/n's POV >

   I was humming a lullaby /or/ rocking my baby back and forth for Mizuki as he was almost asleep after I fed him this morning.

'This morning wasn't much of a hassle, so I'm not going to complain, but considering that I have to go to my parents for an early Christmas is a bit... too much to me..?'

I sighed to myself before I gently placed Mizuki in his cradle and continued to rock him, but I noticed Mizuku was just staring at me.

'I guess I do have to finish packing for when we leave today, so we can arrive tomorrow..'

I was confused at first, but I noticed I stopped rocking the cradle and he was wide awake now.

"I'm sorry honey, mama didn't lull you to sleep long enough, huh?"

He just stared back at me from inside his cradle.

I sighed once more before he put his hands up, wanting me to hold him.

"Oh goodness you're awake for once? Alright, alright, I'll hold you for a bit more today."

I smiled as I scooped him from his bed as he made noises that were so cute when he wasn't crying.

I made my way into the kitchen for my morning caffeine.

< Author's Note: Your morning caffeine can be any drink you choose💜 >

I took a cup down from the top cabinet and placed it down on the counter gently, before I made my way over to my usual place to get my drink.

< After making your morning caffeine >

"Um- um. ..uh.."

I snickered at Mizuki trying to take my drink from me, but his arms were too short to reach.

"You can't have this yet honey.."

He looked at me then back at the cup before he proceeded to try and nab it from me.

I felt bad so I let him hold it considering the cup was now sort of room temperature on the outside.

"Ah.! umm..."

'The noises he makes are so cute..!~'

"My goodness.. what is that..?"

He just kept glancing over at me and the cup, he was very talkative and awake this morning though which was surprising.

  Compared to our regular mornings, you would think he had an opposite twin.

I heard shuffling in Aizawa's room before I made my way over to the couch with Mizuki.

I wasn't trying to get away from the sleep deprived teacher, I was just going to sit down before he got mad at me for moving so much in the morning, and possibly waking him up.

I watched as a head of straggly hair made its way into the kitchen, almost dragging his feet with every step.

"Good morning Shota..~"

His head peered over at me from above the counter as he made himself coffee.

"Good morning Y/n.."

I smiled at him as Mizuki was now fascinated with my hair instead of the cup as I no longer had it in my hands.

"That's surprising.."