👹Happy Halloween!🎃

* Here is an early Halloween special to make up for my tardiness on my last Holiday chapter 👻<3 *

< Y/n's POV >

I considered not dressing up for Halloween this year, but since I found out that Shota was going to hand out candy by force with Toshinori forcing him to, I thought that I might as well too.

I smiled as I used a box cover to open my Akuzon package which held my costume I had picked out to wear while handing out candy.

'I'm so excited to see what the kids are gonna look like!'

I smiled excitedly to myself while I placed my outfit down on my bathroom counter before I hopped into the shower.

< After 17 minutes >

After drying myself off, I decided to do my makeup after I got into my costume considering that it would be easier to do that then trying to be careful not to mess up my makeup in the process of trying to slip on my outfit for the night.

I flinched before grabbing my costume.

'Oh sweet cheeses bakery..!'

I dashed over to the toilet before throwing up a pitcher full of what I had just ate for lunch.

'Now that I think about it I have been getting nauseous lately..'

I flinched from my thoughts as the chance of me being pregnant would be higher than a 50% chance considering that the last time me and Shota did it..

I covered my mouth as I immediately called Shota in a frantic way to where I almost dropped my phone multiple times.

When I hit the call button I felt my adrenaline go down a bit, but it was still there.

"Hello..?"

I felt instant relief from hearing Shota's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hey Shota, are you still at the store?"

"Yeah, why? Do you need something else..?"

"Yes actually, could you um... get me a pregnancy stick..?"

Silence held over the phone making me nervous.

"Sh-Shota..? You there..?" I asked hesitantly as I awaited his answer.

"Oh- yeah I'm here, you just caught me by surprise, but I can get you the stick.."

"Okay, thank you..!"

"Yeah, I'll be home in a bit, is there anything else you want.?"

"Hmm.. no, not really."

"Alright then, I'll be home in a bit.."

"Alright, stay safe..!"

"I know.."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye.."