Stuck Here....

< Y/n's POV >

I woke up glancing around at the hospital room I was in.

  My head felt like it was sinking in on me, so I took a breath in, huffing it out as I felt a sharp pain stabbing my lungs when I sat up.

  I immediately dropped myself back down carefully due to the pain, and bruising I guess I had received.

'Oh yeah.... I got kidnapped by those kids...I believe they were the LOV if we're being honest...'

I yawned as I recalled almost every memory I had of what had happened in the previous hours.

'They probably were...'.

I rested my eyes closed, but it was roasting in the room, so it was only natural that I'd get really hot.

  I decided to look around for a solution. I had already taken my blanket off, and the AC unit was beside me a few feet away.

'I don't see anyone..'

'..they wouldn't mind me turning up the ac right?'

I sat up slowly, I reached my head over to look out the door's little window to make sure no one was watching me.

'Okay the coast is clear..!'

  I made my way over to the little ax unit they had near the window, but decided to check the door one more time.

  I turned my head back behind me only to jump and scream a little, but not too loud for anyone to hear outside.

  "Ah..heh- Hi...Mr. Aizawa..." I hesitantly greeted as he made his way over to me, helping me up to my feet.

When we got back to the hospital bed he laid me back down, "Your not suppose to be walking yet, Y/n..." he huffed as he sat next to me, "What were you going to do..?"

  I looked over at the AC unit, "Well it's hot, and I didn't see anyone around, so I just thought I'd cool it down in hear a little bit..."

  He turned his head over to the AC unit, getting up from his spot, cooling it down, "Haaa~ That is so much better...~" I cooed as I felt the sweet relief of the AC hitting my face and spreading to the rest of my body.

"Thanks Mr. Aizawa..." I said as I scooted my back near the head of the hospital bed, so I didn't fall backwards trying to sit up, plus my whole body ached.

"You need to lay down Y/n..."

"I'm fine... It's not like I'm in a deathly situation...." I huffed almost feeling like I was talking to my mother.

~ Aizawa's thoughts💭: '..but you were..'

"Besides..." Aizawa looked up at me waiting for my response, "I got you to save me..!" I gave him a closed eye smile before resting my face with a faint smile on my lips, "I never did say it at the time, but...." I took a pause before speaking.

  "Thank you for saving me back there.." I gave him a thankful smile, though he just had the same tired expression.

  Soon he had a light pink blush on his face, "I-It's fine..." he mumbled trying to glance away and at the T.V. they had set up for me.

  '..did Mr. Aizawa just stutter?'

  I smirked as he glanced back at me, but the shade pink had already faded away.