Filling you in

< Narrator :3 >

While Aizawa was at work, Y/n's friend Kai lived closer than they thought, and he worked nights, so he was perfect to keep an eye on Y/n while Aizawa was at work.

  There were no slip ups, so she should be ok so far, but that doesn't mean she's not going to be totally safe...

  Aizawa did want you to come back to work with him, but he knew that If you were out with him straight after what happened, well.... no one knows what would happen to you next.

  Everyone is very worried about you, in fact the first day you were labeled as missing Class-1A got very worried, especially Midoriya.

Now.

You are going to come back to your work within another 2 weeks, since Aizawa bumped your another month down to 2 more weeks, considering that he knew one month would be enough, but 2 months was just a little overboard for him.

  But you had fun with Kai considering he was an old friend, and someone new-

  Now you did miss Aizawa from time to time, but you knew that you were free loading off of him at the moment basically, so you tried to keep your eating habits down, and not taking as long showers as you used to, but you still cleaned yourself good.

  Today Kai brought you some lunch from his house, so now you guys were eating some nice warm soba with teriyaki, and the beverages of your choice, your sitting comfortably on the couch watching the news, so enjoy. :3

< Y/n's POV >

Me and Kai were eating while watching the News about how there was a new villain on the loose, and how he escaped the insane asylum looking for girls around his age that fit the description of his dead little sister.

   They're saying that he was so traumatized from his sisters death a few years ago, he became what he is today.

  "That's sad..." Kai started, "I have two younger sisters and I don't know what I would do without them..." he admitted with a chuckle following his statement.

  "Yeah...but I'm an only child, so the closest thing I ever had to a sibling of my own was you to be honest.." after saying that I took another bite of my Soba as we watched the news making a few conversations here and there.

  I finished my Soba a little early, so I lifted myself up off the couch only to have my bowl taken from my hands by Kai as he placed it in his own bowl.

  "I got it, you can rest for now, Y/n.." he said as he brought the dishes over to the sink immediately washing them.

  I sighed as I sat down on one of the seats to the island as he placed the utensils aside after washing them.

"You know I could have done that, right?" I asked as I watched him in pain, "Yeah...but I'm suppose to be taking care of you, so I have to do my job..!" He said in a cheery voice.

'He is totally different from Aizawa's persona...'

I yawned as he finished the dishes rather quickly... "Are you tired..?" My eyes shot over to him as my head was already facing him, "Well... a little bit.."

  I yawned again as I got up to head over to my room, he immediately followed me stopping outside my room door.

"Am I aloud in?" He asked unsure if he could or not, "Sure.."

  I crawled into bed covering myself with my nice cold blanket comfortably, "Do you sleep with your door open..?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah..." I mumbled through my blanket obviously exhausted, "Well, I'm going to be in the living room if you need me, okay?"