First day with baby Y/n

< 3rd POV >

   Aizawa just got done shopping for an hour for Y/n's new baby clothes.

He had bought a few pairs of everything he would need, he got her clothes, a binky, 2 bottles, and a few toys.

"Awe!~ she's so cute!" A woman cooed with her significant other as she lightly tapped Y/n's nose playfully receiving a cute giggle making them all dawn over her even more.

< After that encounter >

   Aizawa was on his way to the U.A. High when he heard a familiar voice gasp from a familiar voice.

Aizawa sighed before turning around to find All Might staring at Y/n then glancing back at Aizawa, then back at Y/n in disbelief.

"Sh-Shota- Y-You had a-" All Might was stuttering on his words as his brain ran a million words a second trying to comprehend why Aizawa of all people had a baby with him at work.

  "No, All Might. I did not." Aizawa stated only leaving the pro hero to freeze in confusion, "Then...who is that..?" He asked thinking Aizawa was being sarcastic.

   "Y/n." All Might stood there dumbfounded and confused before actually thinking about how this happened, "Did she get hit by a quirk or something..?" He asked as they both finally started to walk after signing in to U.A.

  "Yeah, there was this woman who just moved in with her fiancé... Y/n woke up early this morning I guess and seen her struggling with a package, and decided to help her. After she helped her carry the last box inside her house, the woman thanked Y/n by hugging her, but her husband spooked her and she accidentally activated her quirk, so that's why Y/n's a baby right now..."

  All Might was slightly taken a back from the huge loss of information dumped on him, but he recovered swiftly.

"I see, what kind of quirk did the woman have?" All Might asked curiously, "A rewind quirk, it only works if she's touching someone or something though.."

   "Ah..but..." All Might had stopped walking causing Aizawa to stop walking as well, "Why is she so cute?!" All Might jumped in front of Aizawa immediately playing fondly with Y/n causing her to laugh uncontrollably, "Do you want to take her the rest of the day..?"

Aizawa asked only receiving a quick decline from All Might, "I'm no good with keeping kid's to be honest, I only like to make them laugh once in a while..!" He explained placing both hands up in front of his chest.

"Also, I think she'd be more comfortable with you for today." All Might added as he glanced down at Y/n as she was fiddling with Aizawa's scarf, "Okay, well I have to get to class.." Aizawa mentioned as he made his way inside, "but you still have a few minutes until the bell rings for class to start."

All Might stated as Aizawa walked away with baby Y/n on his hip, "I'm gonna have a lot of questions from my class as to why I have a baby with me...so I'm going to have to make it quick.." Aizawa grumbled already knowing what was going to happen.

"Ah, ok Shota! Good luck!" All Might yelled only to get shushed by the front desk, to which he immediately apologized and got to work as well.

< At Class 1-A's door >

   Aizawa groaned before sticking your (fav color) binky in your mouth which you happily excepted.

He smiled to himself before hesitantly pulling the door open, the class which was before noisily loud had went dead silent as Aizawa walked to his according spot.