Is my baby sick?

You came home earlier from work, cause your girlfriend Demi was not feeling well. You worked hard the past few weeks, so your boss had no problem with it.

When you arrived home, you saw her laying on the couch with tissues and tea. "Hey baby" you said and took off your jacket. "Hi sweet cheeks" she mumbled softly and sniffed a few times. You walked over to her and kissed her lips softly. "I'm gonna make you a nice warm bath okay? Be right back" and you walked upstairs. You put on the water and brought a few candles over to the bathroom. It made the room more relaxing. When it was ready, you called her. "Babe, it's ready!" And you heared footsteps. "Hi there, come here" you said as she arrived and pulled her in for a hug. She rested her chin on your shoulder and cryed a bit. "Don't cry, I'm right here.. relax yourself for a bit now" you whispered and helped her getting out of her clothes. You put a towel on the sink and leaded her to the bath. When she stepped in, you dimmed the lights and walked downstairs. She hadn't eaten all day, so making dinner was a good thing to do. "Hmm maybe soup will be good" you said to yourself and grabbed the stuff you needed. After a while you heared something on the stairs. It was Demi. "Hey y/n, thanks for the bath" she said in her raspy voice, as she wrapped her arms around you from behind. "Anything for you princess" you replied with a smile and kept on steering in the soup. She kissed your cheek and walked over to the couch.

Food was ready, so you put the soup in bowls and brought it over to the dinner table. "Dems, dinner time" you said with a weird voice and looked at her. She turned her head and laughed. It's so adorable! She stood up slowly and walked over to you. "Hmm smells good baby" she said and sat down. "Thanks" you replied and sat down as well. After finishing dinner and cleaning up the whole place, you went over to the couch where she was laying on. Secretly you took some strawberries (with whipcream on it) with you. "Look what I got" you said with a smirk. Her eyes widen and she jumped off the couch. "Give meee" she mocked as a little child and tried to grab them. "Nah-ah, not if I get kisses first" you smirked. "Ugh tease" she replied with a giggled and attacked your lips passionately. After minutes she pulled away. "Can you feed them to me now baby?" She asked with puppy eyes. "Course" you answered with a wink and plummed down on the couch. She got on top of your lap and wrapped her short arms around your neck. Her mouth was already open and ready for strawberries. You laughed and put one in it. "Hmm" she moaned softly. "You like them?" You asked with an eyebrow raised. "Totally" she said with her mouth full. You kissed her cheek and gave her a few more. After sitting like that for almost 2 hours, you heared her little cute snores. "Nahw my girl felt asleep" you said and turned off the tv. You stood up slowly and carried Demi to the bedroom. You layed her down gently and kissed her head. "Good night my love."