Shopping

You were shopping in the mall and walked into 'Men at Work'. It was one of your favourite stores, cause the clothes were totally your style. You looked around and spotted a really cute jacket. "Oh my gosh! And fits perfect with this hotpants" you said as you grapped them as well. You walked over to the changing rooms and tried it on. "Uhg my ass is too big for this" you said annoyed as you were jumping to get it on. It finally fits and you checked yourself out in the mirror. "This looks-" .... "Really sexy" you heared a voice say behind you. You turned around quickly and saw a beautiful girl leaning against the wall. She was starring at you whilst she bite her lip. "Well thank you" you said giggling and walked over to her. "How long were you looking huh?" You said teasing with a smirk. She put a finger under her chin, faking a 'thinking' look. "Mhm.. long enough" she said and winked at you. "Pfft" you laughed and walked back to your clothes. "So, you're gonna buy it?" She asked and walked over to you. "Yeah I guess" you replied and bend forward to grap your shirt. When you got back up and turned around, she was standing in front of you. Her lips were really close now and she was definitely looking at yours. You blushed when she puts your hair behind your ear. She smiled and leaned forward. You did as well and before you knew, her sweet soft lips were planted on yours. You moved perfectly sinc which made you smile into the kiss.

Her hands were placed on your cheeks and yours were wrapped around her waist. It was so perfect, untill some guy ruined it. "DEMI!!" he yelled and she quickly pulled away. "Yeeeah...?" She asked turning around slowly. "What are you doing? Is this your way to sell clothes?" He said sternly. She giggled. "No, this is my way to fix a number" she said and it make you chuckle a little. She looked at you and winked. "I don't care, help another customer" he said and walked away pissed off. "Yeaaah, no way" she said and turned around again. "What a sucker" she said and you laughed. "So, to fix a number huh?" You asked with a smirk. "I... was hoping on a yes" she replied smiling brightly. You laughed and grapped a pen out of your purse. You hold her hand and pulled up her sleeve all sexy like. You wrote you number on her arm whilst biting your lip. "Here ya go and don't tell your boss" you said with a grin and pecked her lips once more. "Mhm I won't" she replied with her eyes closed. You giggled and took the clothes over to the check point with Demi walking behind you. "So, this two?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Yep" you said and payed the jacket and hotpants. "Have fun with it sexy" she whispers and gave you the clothes. "Ohh I'll, don't worry" you replied and winked at her. You grapped the clothes and walked out of the store. The butterflies went insane. Great day!