Don't be scared..

"Baby, can you help me for a second?" Your fiancé Demi asked. You stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen. "Sup princess" You said and wrapped your arms around her from behind. The food smelled delicious. "Can you taste it? I want it to be perfect for our parents" she mumbled and grabbed a spoon. She put something on it and told you to close your eyes. You sighed playfully and closed them. She put the spoon in your mouth and waited nervously. You opened your eyes with a big smile. "Dems, this is A-MA-ZING." She giggled and kissed your lips. "I'm glad and it's not too much hot sauce right? In case with Charley" she said and looked at you, squeezing her eyes a bit. Charley was your and Demi's four year old daughter. She was adorable and looked a lot like you. "She will be fine, it's not that spicey" you said with a wink and took another bite. "Okay good" she sighed in relief and continued cooking. You set up the table and went upstairs to put Charley in the shower, so she would be nice and clean before dinner. After that you dressed her and brushed her hair. "You excited baby?" You asked, still brushing her hair. "Yes! And uncle Tim is comming right?" she asked smiling and put her little hands on your knees. "Yeah he comes" you replied giggling and kissed her head softly. She really loves your brother, cause he is great with her. They're always goofing around and he takes her to the park with you almost every day. He is amazing.

"And does Maddie comes?" She asked again, jumping a bit. "Yes Maddie comes as well" you answered and put the hairbrush away. "Yey!" She screamed and ran downstairs. "Baby be careful" You said, but she already left her room. It made you giggle. You walked downstairs as well and saw Demi still making dinner. You walked up to her and kissed her neck, whilst you messaged her shoulders. "You're so tense" you whispered. "Hmm hmm" she moaned and turned around. "Maybe you can do something about that tonight" She said seductively and kissed your lips. You smiled into the kiss and closed the gab between you two. Your hands cupped her ass and hers went up and down your body. "Mommy!! I see them!" Charley yelled and you two pulled away quickly with a smirk. "I'm comming!" you said back and winked at Demi. She giggled and smacked your ass when you walked out off the kitchen.

You walked over to the door and opened it. "Y/N!!" Maddie yelled and hugged you tight. "Hi sweetie, I missed you" you said and kissed her cheek. "I missed you too! Plus Dems and this little girl here" she said and picked up Charley, who was smiling like crazy. After greeting the whole family, yall walked into the living room and took seats. "Where is Demi?" Dianna asked confused and looked around the room. "She is working her ass off in the kitchen" you answered with a giggle and looked over your shoulder. "I'll get her." You stood up and walked out of the room. "Baby, they're waiting for you" you said softly and grabbed a little tomato. "So? I'm not even ready yet" she replied frusterated. You raised up your eyebrows and leaned against the wall. "Wow" you said. She looked at you and the stressed expression on her face disappeared slightly. "I'm sorry babe.. everythig needs to be perfect tonight. The news is kinda a big deal." She was right. Your whole family didn't knew about the fact that you preposed to Demi a few days ago. Tonight was the night you were about to tell them you guys get married and Demi was nervous as hell. "Hey.. relax.. it's gonna be alright. And besides, we already have a beautiful daughther together, so this will be fine" you whispered calmly and walked up to her. "Hm hm.." she mumbled and looked down. You rolled your eyes playfully and lift up her chin. "Turn off the gas and greet them. The food is perfect" you said and kissed her lips gently.

She smiled and did what you told her. She grabbed your hand and walked with you into the living room. "Hi guys!" She said and greeted everyone. After that, she sat down besides you and stroked your hand with hers.  You brought it to your lips and kissed it. "Don't worry" you mouthed and smiled after. She smiled as well and layed her head down on your shoulder. A few minutes later, all of you went to the dining room for dinner and it was a succes. Demi did a great job in the kitchen and it blew everyone away. "Mm this is delicious" your mom said and Eddie agreed. "Indeed, amazing" he replied and took another bite. "Told ya" you whispered in Demi's ear and rubbed her leg slowly. She winked at you and feeded Charley at the same time. "You like it baby?" She asked. "No mommy, I LOVE it." And everyone laughed. She was a real smart ass, just like you.

Things were going great. Your brother put Charley to bed (cause she really wanted to) whilst you and Demi were talking to the rest of the family. She was still nervous, cause your hand was slightly turning white. "Baby, my hand" you whispered with a giggle and she let it go immediately. "I'm so sorry" she replied back and digged her face into the crook of your neck. Your fingertips messaged her arm softly. She liked it that way, it made her relax. When your brother returned, you asked for attention and all the eyes were on you two right now. "Ok.. so urm, we have to tell you something" you said and sat up a little. Demi did too. "Another baby!?" Maddie asked excited and everyone started to laugh. "No Maddie" you giggled and and hold Demi's hand. "I preposed to Demi a few days back, we're gonna get married." A smile appeared on all of their faces. "Congratulations girls!" They said and hugged the both of you. "Where is the damn champagne?" Dallas yelled cheering and you handed her one. "Guys we're so happy for you. This is amazing" Your mom said and looked at the rest. "Yes this is.. oh my, I get emotional" Dianna half-cried and whiped a tear away. "Awh mom, don't.." Demi said sweetly and walked over to her. She hugged her tight and kissed her head. "We love and support you ladies, always" Eddie said and pushed Tim playfully. "Yeah totally!" He beamed and pushed Eddie back. You laughed and had a great time with your family after.

"Bye guys!" You and Demi said and waved them goodbye. When they drove off, you turned around with a smirk. "Told you so" you teased and gave her a wink. "Yeah, you got me there" she whispered against your lips and pecked them softly. Your hands were on her waist, but you slowly slide them down to cup her ass. She smiled and deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around your neck, pulling your hair softly. "Hmm" you moaned and walked up against the wall. She giggled, which gave you the perfect oppertunity to slide your tongue into her mouth. She moaned a bit as well and took you over to the couch, not breaking the kiss. She pushed you down and got on top of you. "Ahh you wanna play it rough huh?" You said and she bite her lip. "Course" she whispers and unbuttoned your blouse roughly. You giggled and watched her while she started grinding on you. You grabbed her ass and kissed her lips again. This girl.. damn.. she unlocked lips and licked her way down to your boobs. You bite your lip seductively, layed her down and climbed on top of her. After minutes, you both were naked. Her legs were wrapped around your neck, whilst you were eating you out like a professional. "B-baby" she moaned and pulled your hair hard. "Hmm" you moaned and kissed her lips again. Without warning you pumped two fingers in her. She screamed it out. "Shhh" you giggled and sucked her neck, while she clawed her nails in your back and came after. You licked her clean and kissed her to let her taste herself. "Mm I love you princess" she said and wrapped her arms around your neck. "I love you too kitten" you replied with wink. She giggled and rubbed her fingers over your back. "That must hurt a bit" she mumbled softly. "Nahh, they're marks of our love baby" you answered and kissed her again. After that, the both over you felt asleep.